Convert BA miles to Avios?

Subscribe
Hi

I know I can convert Avios (old airmiles) to BA miles but can I do it the other way round? Can I convert BA miles to Avios (old airmiles)?

Unfortunately BA does not fly to Malta, but I can get free flights via Avios using Airmalta.

Thanks
There are no more BA Miles. They all converted automatically into Avios on the changeover.

However, you may find you have Avios held in your BAEC account, and/or Avios held in your avios.com (former Airmiles) account. You can freely transfer Avios between these two accounts, in both directions.
Quote: There are no more BA Miles. They all converted automatically into Avios on the changeover.

However, you may find you have Avios held in your BAEC account, and/or Avios held in your avios.com (former Airmiles) account. You can freely transfer Avios between these two accounts, in both directions.

What he said

cs
Log into ba.com, go to Manage My Account, click on Combine My Avios which is in the middle of the screen as the last option.

If you do not see it, you need to add your date of birth to your BA account. The link then magically appears.
Quote: If you do not see it, you need to add your date of birth to your BA account. The link then magically appears.
... and it will fail if your DOB is not also on your Avios account.
Brilliant thank you all. I have a household account for old Airmiles so my understanding is that I will need to cancel the household account to move them all together even though the household account in BA and Airmiles consists of the same people.

Is that correct?

The important thing is knowing that if I need miles in the other account I can easily move them across.
Thanks
Quote:
Unfortunately BA does not fly to Malta, but I can get free flights via Avios using Airmalta.
I thought you could only book oneworld flights at avios.com??

I hate these new decimal airmiles.

Why can't we go back to the old-style airmiles? At least then we all knew our farthings from our half crowns.