Mrrebates.com is 15% this week

Subscribe
Showing IHG has store of the week, all links showing up at 15% rebates. ^

This is a great deal so book while you can.
People just signing up for mrrebate: remember, there's a referral thread going on at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...-bonus-25.html.

Full disclosure: I just used one link in the thread and am now up on position 4. mrrebate seems to pay out 20% of all earnings made by referred people to the person that referred them.

HTB.
My rebates are starting to show on MrRebates.com. I was able to stack it with the $50 weeknight and $75 weekend rebate (Visa cards). So, this is a double dip (I also booked on an AAA rate which for me was lower than the advance purchase rate). Mr. Rebates 15% was on the entire amount including taxes and fees. The 15% is still up right now.
Just a warning, my last 2 stays on Mr. rebates have shown the wrong amounts. According to customer service, it seems that IHG sends them the base amount minus taxes fairly often instead of the base room rate. Luckily, customer service has been quick to correct the rebate amount.

So be sure to check your IHG postings.
Quote: . According to customer service, it seems that IHG sends them the base amount minus taxes fairly often instead of base amount minus taxes.

What?
Had to re read that a few times.

You mean reservation price?
How did you do the correction? Email Them booking confirmation?
Quote: What?
Had to re read that a few times.

You mean reservation price?
How did you do the correction? Email Them booking confirmation?
Wow, I explained that horribly. Here is what I meant.

Room rate = $99.00
Taxes = $11.00
Total = $110.00

Amount reported to Mr Rebates = $88.00

This 88.00 is wrong and has to be corrected to 99.00

I corrected it both times by entering a request at http://www.mrrebates.com/support/sup...orrect_amt.asp and copy/pasting my receipt from the IHG site.

So, was that a better explanation of what I meant?
FYI...Mr. Rebates went down to 6% from 15% today.
Quote: FYI...Mr. Rebates went down to 6% from 15% today.

Expected, but still sad. Luckily, I have my next 4 weeks already booked through the 15% rebate, giving me about $100 a week rebate for 9 weeks total at the 15% rate
I just noticed that Crowne Plaza Hotels is still 15%. I do know from experience that whatever store/brand you start with is what shows up in the reported rebate, even if you stay at a different brand. I have Holiday Inn Express stays recorded under the stores Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and Intercontinental Hotels.

So I wonder if you will get 15% if you click through to the Crowne Plaza site and book a Holiday Inn or other non Crowne Plaza property.
Quote: I just noticed that Crowne Plaza Hotels is still 15%. I do know from experience that whatever store/brand you start with is what shows up in the reported rebate, even if you stay at a different brand. I have Holiday Inn Express stays recorded under the stores Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and Intercontinental Hotels.

So I wonder if you will get 15% if you click through to the Crowne Plaza site and book a Holiday Inn or other non Crowne Plaza property.
It doesn't hurt to try if you have to make a reservation. Even if you get the 6%, that's the best cashback % available (Topcashback is also 6%) so it's not like you'd lose any money..
Quote: It doesn't hurt to try if you have to make a reservation. Even if you get the 6%, that's the best cashback % available (Topcashback is also 6%) so it's not like you'd lose any money..
It would be a loss to me. I use another site that pays 5%. However, they almost always double credit IHG purchases, resulting in a 10% rebate amount. They also always pay even when I cancel the reservation. They have done this for almost 2 years.

No, I do not abuse the system, I only figured it out on accident. I only make the reservations needed and do not make reservations just to cancel them. I am not going to abuse a gift horse. Also, no, I am not going to announce the site in a public post as I do not want the troubles that can happen when everyone tries to abuse the system.