Mileage expiration on Aegean?

Subscribe
Looking at A3'a website, they clearly articulate the expiry schedule for my Tier Miles. I see no mention, however, of "miles expiring" in in my account overview or their T&C.

Reading their T&C, I see accounts expire after 24 months of non-activity in certain circumstances (with a 12-month re-activation period) and a 36 month window for non-activity in other circumstances.

Is it this community's understanding that for Golds, as long as you have "flight activity" every 36-months, your redeemable miles will not expire?
Correct - I believe this is the broad understanding.

There isn't enough 'maturity' round here to test the hypothesis.
Yes
Yes, your points will never expire on Aegean as long as you do minimum one Star Alliance flight every 2 years. If you call their super speedy and supper friendsly customer service helpdesk they will confirm this to you.
Quote: Yes, your points will never expire on Aegean as long as you do minimum one Star Alliance flight every 2 years. If you call their super speedy and supper friendsly customer service helpdesk they will confirm this to you.
How about requalifying for *G? Do you need to fly 16k or 20k while your gold card is active?
Happy New Year to all
Since the flight on which I earned A3 G, I have not earned any tier miles - the clock appears to have stopped at somewhat over 20K miles, while my redeemable miles increase with every flight.

AFIK, tier miles only expire while you have no status or blue (*S) status; tier miles do not expire (and are no longer awarded) once you reach A3 *G; A3 *G status is indefinite while you are crediting 1 flight every 1/2/3 years (different parts of the T&C suggest and different questions to A3 elect slightly different responses); and while you are crediting with this regularity redeemable miles do not expire.