OT: BAEC/FT members; What do you actually look like?

Subscribe
Quote:
But, like PUCCI, I am drop dead gorgeous! Flowing blonde locks, 5'11" tall, figure is a fabulous 40DD-22-36, and just oozing charm. Think Giselle Bundchen - that's me!!
I had to google, But I am now thinking!

Its nice to know that all BA girls are sexy.

When you next see me I will be the one with flowers heading your way.

At least you are a Surrey lass, what more does a man want.
Quote: Correct!!!

But, like PUCCI, I am drop dead gorgeous! Flowing blonde locks, 5'11" tall, figure is a fabulous 40DD-22-36, and just oozing charm. Think Giselle Bundchen - that's me!!
Is it OK to post a pic of you when you used to work for the other airline?

Quote:
That's almost exactly how I remember you - except I'd hazard a guess that you're closer to 5'1" than 5'11" (hard to judge when you're horizontal ).
Quote: Correct!!!

I've met SRG during the snow disruption

http://juliomarroquin.com/wp-content...e_bundchen.jpg

Quote: I've met SRG during the snow disruption

http://juliomarroquin.com/wp-content...e_bundchen.jpg

That hasnt helped my blood pressure.

I am going to need a doctors note!
Potakas - that's me

Phabulous Phil - stop telling the world our secrets!!!

CT-UK - you can indeed show that pic, but that's Elle McPherson not Giselle. Still the legs and the flowing locks resemble mine!
Quote: That hasnt helped my blood pressure.

I am going to need a doctors note!
You're easy pleased.

I think her breasts have had a few doctors notes. Legs are a bit too skinny for me. No, not that keen on her. SRG will be much nicer than that.
Quote: You're easy pleased.

I think her breasts have had a few doctors notes. Legs are a bit too skinny for me. No, not that keen on her. SRG will be much nicer than that.
I am trying to get a flight out of LGW ... I am looking forward to SRG checking me in and dealing with my old luggage. I know she will look after me and sort me out.
Quote: Potakas - that's me
Tell WW next time to put you in the middle of the runway in order to melt the ice
Quote: Tell WW next time to put you in the middle of the runway in order to melt the ice
I dont want to be a cold shower, WW is now the boss of International Airlines Group. He wont be in the firing line during the next snow storm. Its now Keith Williams, CEO.
Quote: That's almost exactly how I remember you - except I'd hazard a guess that you're closer to 5'1" than 5'11" (hard to judge when you're horizontal ).
What? Who was horizontal? You or her?

Thank Heavens for Chubby Puppy -he'd never post anything as indiscrete here (or anywhere else)
Quote: You're easy pleased.

Thank you handsome gaucho!!!

SRG aka Hot Stuff can indeed be hired for snow clearance next time. Just like the men I meet it melts at the sight of my beauty.
Quote: Thank you handsome gaucho!!!
Oh shucks....come and I'll show you my bolas.
Quote:
What? Who was horizontal? You or her?
A true gentleman would never reveal who was on top, I mean who was horizontal.

Quote:
Thank Heavens for Chubby Puppy -he'd never post anything as indiscrete here (or anywhere else)
I've got some bad news for Chubby Puppy. He's just received his first Mucci; I've been the recipient of twelve Muccis and haven't even got a peck on the cheek for all my years of grovelling! It's a bit like BAEC Gold - is it worth the effort any longer?
Quote: A true gentleman would never reveal who was on top, I mean who was horizontal.

I've got some bad news for Chubby Puppy. He's just received his first Mucci; I've been the recipient of twelve Muccis and haven't even got a peck on the cheek for all my years of grovelling! It's a bit like BAEC Gold - is it worth the effort any longer?
I can live in hope....... PUCCI might pop up on a flight to GRU or EZE in the near future.....this puppy fat is hard to resist!!