Mid-range London hotels with FREE internet and EARLY check-in

Subscribe
I'm looking for a mid-range London hotel (80 to 130 pounds per night) -- but the most important things are:

- FREE internet (since I use the internet no matter what, a 15 pound additional charge is like adding 15 pounds to the room rate)
- EARLY check-in

I don't mind if you have to have status to get these perks. It's okay for me to stay a few times first if necessary. Being part of a bigger hotel rewards network would be great, but not necessary.

Thanks!
You can get Hilton Gold after 4 stays using the MVP rate. Check the Hilton forum for detail. Hilton Gold and Diamond get free internet at all hotels.

Early check-in is usually not a guaranteed benefit but at the hotels discretion. I have checked into hotels at 8am with no extra charges. It really depends on the hotel and if the room is ready to be occupied.
The only guaranteed early check-in of which I am aware is for Royal Ambassadors at Intercontinental hotels, and that status entails a referral or far more than "a few" stays. Like the poster above, I've been able to check in early at many hotels in other chains or independent hotels, but that's a function of availability and is unlikely if, for example, the hotel has been full the night before.
If it's that imperative, why don't you book the hotel for the night before?