Interline Baggage Agreements??

Subscribe
Does anyone know a source to find out who AS has interline baggage agreements with? I did some searching through old threads, and could never find a good source.

So...my specific question is: I have a flight coming up on a combination of Aeromexico, Delta, and Alaska. Booked on 3 separate itins (layovers up to but do not exceed 4 hours). When checking in on Aeromexico, will they be able to check my bags all the way through, or should I pick up my bags in Mexico City and check them in on Delta all the way through?
Quote: Does anyone know a source to find out who AS has interline baggage agreements with? I did some searching through old threads, and could never find a good source.

So...my specific question is: I have a flight coming up on a combination of Aeromexico, Delta, and Alaska. Booked on 3 separate itins (layovers up to but do not exceed 4 hours). When checking in on Aeromexico, will they be able to check my bags all the way through, or should I pick up my bags in Mexico City and check them in on Delta all the way through?
AS does have a baggage agreement with Aeromexico.
Since you booked the tickets separately, their computers are only going to check your bag on their flight. So when you check in, make sure to show your full itinerary to the ticket counter agent so they can manually add all the flights and routing onto the bag tag.

Alaska has an agreement with Aeromexico, but I'd make sure that Delta does too.
No worries. Aeromexico is a SkyTeam airline. DL has interline baggage agreements with all SkyTeam partners - and about 40 other airlines.
Thanks everyone!!
"Con Alaska, no."
At least that was the answer I got just now in OAX. The Aeromexico agent informed me that they did not have reverse baggage agreements with Alaska, US Airways, or American. I trust the above info from missydarlin more than from this agent...but she did not budge despite multiple confirmations, and it's too early to fight the battle. I'll recheck my bags in MEX.
Quote: At least that was the answer I got just now in OAX. The Aeromexico agent informed me that they did not have reverse baggage agreements with Alaska, US Airways, or American. I trust the above info from missydarlin more than from this agent...but she did not budge despite multiple confirmations, and it's too early to fight the battle. I'll recheck my bags in MEX.
Thats frustrating. I have checked bags in OAX to AA and AS with no problems.
Does AS interline to EK?
Hi,

Does anyone know if AS will interline to EK?

I have a flight with a 136 minute connection AS-EK at SFO. (SEA-SFO-DXB). If the incoming is 1/2 hour late, that could be a very hairy connection if I had to go down and pick up my bags and then re-check them.

Thanks!
Quote: Hi,

Does anyone know if AS will interline to EK?
Yes, they will interline luggage. But, they cannot print the EK BP (and EK can't print the AS BP). Also, neither EK or AS's web check-in services would work because of the segments on the others.