JFK T4 Oasis Lounge

Subscribe
Has any SkyClub member tried to use the Oasis Lounge at T4 lately when flying domestically out of T3 or T2?

Please say yes....the only barely tolerable SkyClub at JFK is next to G12, and now it does not open until 2 pm.
Most people that O&D from JFK have. It is a nice club but it is annoying that is before security. If you do a search, you'll find many post regarding this club.
Quote: Most people that O&D from JFK have. It is a nice club but it is annoying that is before security. If you do a search, you'll find many post regarding this club.
Although I've used the Oasis on only 3 or 4 occassions, its never taken me more then 10 minutes to get from the lounge to my gate. It is however, far superior to anything thats in T-2/3
Yes, just used this lounge on Monday.. very easy access.. Stopped at T2 to drop bags (JFK - LAX route) and hopped on airtrain (one stop) to T4. Accessed lounge and left 45 mins prior to flight. Was so quick to get back to T3 (cleared security here and walked airside to T2) that I had time to grab a quick drink at the T2 SC prior to boarding. Much nicer than any T2/T3 lounge and nice that it is landside so you don't need a T4 boarding pass. Midday - salad, wraps, cheese (real kind), chips, make your own drinks, etc. Plus nice magazine selection, wifi, and very empty...
The Oasis is very nice. They never ask too many questions and the food/bar selections are way superior to SC's. They had pasta, salad, and a number of other items the last time I was there. DL... Are you listening?
I've accessed it numerous times when flying from T2 or T3 (and several times when not flying at all). No problems, even bringing in a guest.
Quote: I've accessed it numerous times when flying from T2 or T3 (and several times when not flying at all). No problems, even bringing in a guest.
Can you give an estimate of the time it takes to get to the lounge from T3, as well as the time it takes to leave the lounge and get to T2?
Last time I landed at JFK in T3 for a connection, it took me about 10 minutes to go from T3 to The Oasis lounge via the Air Train.

The trip back to T2 takes about 15-20 minutes using the Air Train as well...maybe someone knows a better route, but walk from the T2/3 Air Train station to T2 is about 6-8 minutes outside.
Quote: Can you give an estimate of the time it takes to get to the lounge from T3, as well as the time it takes to leave the lounge and get to T2?
Remember that it is outside security. I think the air train is best though there is /was a shuttle from t2/3 to T4... Depends on the lines really...
I had my first visit to JFK today and the SC guys were emphatic that the Oasis people would have nothing to do with a Domestic flyer. That would be consistent with my AF lounge experiences. On paper at least they don't let an SC member flying domestically in.
DL reserve ok at the oasis or no?
Enjoying the T4 Oasis lounge at JFK this afternoon, thanks FTers for this thead. Domestic flyers OK. I can also confirm that the 30-day temporary SkyClub membership works at this lounge, although the attendant kept my printout. Keep a spare copy just in case!
Are you allowed in with SC membership? I was there a few months ago and they would not let me in stating they no longer accepted SC???

Quote: Enjoying the T4 Oasis lounge at JFK this afternoon, thanks FTers for this thead. Domestic flyers OK. I can also confirm that the 30-day temporary SkyClub membership works at this lounge, although the attendant kept my printout. Keep a spare copy just in case!
I have an F flight SLC-JFK and then BE flight JFK-BCN on Sunday. Will I be "invited" to use the Oasis Lounge? I also have my SC card and my Amex Plat *NOT THE DL ONE*.
Quote: Are you allowed in with SC membership? I was there a few months ago and they would not let me in stating they no longer accepted SC???
I've never had a problem using the Oasis lounge as a SkyClub member. Whether flying or not (though have occasionally been asked what flight I'm on or for a boarding pass). I either just tell them a flight I know off the top of my head (like 711 JFK-LAX) or have a magically printed BP.