Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

London vs. Milano - London Won: BA Board Welcomes i2fantsiz4 to London!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2006, 5:21 am
Suspended
Original Poster

London vs. Milano

Per the above thread, i2fantsiz4 will be moving from sunny San Francisco to happening London, having had the luxury of a choice between the great city of Milan and London.

Please welcome her to the BA Board, and help her get the most of her time here in London; she arrives in August.

PS: i2fantsiz4 be warned about the levels of macho testosterone on this board - you will no doubt be bombarded with invitations on dates by rugged macho types such as Dave_C, AJLondon , LHR Tim and myself!! Steer well clear of Smirnoff - he has strange tastes....

Last edited by krug; Jul 12, 2006 at 6:05 am
Old Jul 12, 2006, 5:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold, PC Ambassador, SPG Gold
Welcome to London, i2fantsiz4!

What an intriguing handle.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 5:53 am

Programs: BA, UA
Originally Posted by krug

PS: i2fantsiz4 be warned about the levels of macho testosterone on this board - you will no doubt be bombarded with invitations on dates by rugged macho types such as Dave_C, AJLondon , LHR Tim and myself!! Steer well clear of Smirnoff - he has strange tastes....
LOL

I'd been following the thread but haven't been to Milahn so couldn't comment.

Welcome i2fantsiz4 to the UK and to the ruggedly macho BA board. OK the female camp may be slightly underrepresented here on the board, but those here certainly have sufficient clout to make their presence felt ouch hairbrush
Old Jul 12, 2006, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Benvenuto a Londra!

Visiting Milan is different to living there so I kept schtum in the European thread - but from my experience with living in Spain, London is a much better place to work in*. I'm sure you've made the richt choice!

(*Explanation to the rest of the board - I've had to deal with too many 'Vista' types in middle management )
Old Jul 12, 2006, 8:29 am

Programs: One Pass Gold, Mileage Plus 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, Hertz #1 Gold
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon--next on my to-do list is to figure out where to live! Can't wait!

I'll also try to even out the testosterone:girl ratio on this board
Old Jul 12, 2006, 8:41 am

A very warm welcome i2fantsiz4 to the board - great to see the number of girls increasing

I have to say that I am regularly entertained, and helped with useful advice. Despite coming across a little strongly on the testosterone on ocasions, they appear harmless - as long as you avoid any comments on cultural differences between the US and UK - then it's handbags at dawn and PUCCI has to restore order with her flaming hairbrush.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:44 am

Programs: BA Silver, several other less interesting cards...
Welcome to the BA board i2fantsiz4

Originally Posted by Witch
they appear harmless
Well, mostly

Actually - just noticed this on the other thread:

Originally Posted by krug
Saturday Sainsbury's elivered my shopping, plenty of Orgainic stuff from the SO range.
Shopping at "the other place"? The one we all went to before they cut off our mileage earning opportunities? Who has the cat o'nine tails? Or a hairbrush at least

Last edited by srbrenna; Jul 12, 2006 at 11:51 am
Old Jul 12, 2006, 3:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by srbrenna
Actually - just noticed this on the other thread:

Shopping at "the other place"? The one we all went to before they cut off our mileage earning opportunities? Who has the cat o'nine tails? Or a hairbrush at least
Am far too much of a snob to have a Tesco Credit Card, and the Tesco car park is always packed, whereas until recently Sainsbury's on the Cromwell Road was a ghost town for parking.

Though I may cross over now I have partewd with my BA Amex and moved to Europe to live in sin with Pyeinthesky in his rustic Gallic rut hut.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.