Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrading on code share

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2004, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Upgrading on code share

I will be flying on a US flight number, but UA metal. Does this effect upgrading? Thanks for the help!
Old Feb 24, 2004, 8:04 pm

Programs: UA 3.6 MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum51/HTML/005399.html
Old Feb 25, 2004, 6:12 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, One World Emerald, IC Royal Ambassador
I know for a fact it certainly does affect your ability to upgrade if you are flying internationally. I can't speak for domestic flights.

I was trying to get from CLT to CDG and ended up on United metal going over (from Dulles)

NONE of my US Airways upgrades will work. Not miles, not Dividend MIles GP upgrade certificates, and lastly not the Space Available upgrade certificate.

I have status on US Airways, but nothing on United.

The best I've been able to determine is that I need a United Airlines SWU or one of the Global upgrades and I'm trying to get them! (I keep trying the Coupon Connection)
Best of luck to you. If anyone else knows any "tricks" for upgrading in this situation, share! Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.