Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Pucci the Litigious?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2008, 7:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by MileHighLawyer
You have a national holiday to celebrate losing a war??
I'll get PUCCI to cancel your Mucci des Lois Const.....Constitut... whatever you call it.
Old Apr 2, 2008, 8:01 pm

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
VC10 - you sucked on one to get your Mother's Milk. You were not raised by a cow or a goat in spite of everything Boddingtons has said.
LOL!!! Pucci you SO made my day with that crack!!^:-:

VC - so who would you rather ... erm... 'draw milk' from then? (Suckle sounds so, I dunno... tawdry?)

Thanks for such an irreverant thread! ^
Old Apr 3, 2008, 1:04 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Can we please put this rumour of me sucking a breast to rest. I was bottle fed - which may also explain a lot actually.

If Pucci were to clasp me to her buzum I can assure you there would be no suckling sounds although I do have the feeling they would make a very comfortable pillow to rest against.
Old Apr 3, 2008, 1:28 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Darling I think that practically the whole of BA Forum male division (for want of a better term) were bottle babies. Some learnt the word "Mumma" from the side of the bottle. Others thought that Milk was part of the term Milk Stout.

VC10Boy, all will add is that Romulus and Remus were indeed rasied by a She-Wolf and they went on to build Rome and win and lose an empire. The Rome-ans went on to build Fuimicino and become the home base for Alitalia so no one can say that they lack a sense of humour. Oedipus was greek. I have no particular objection to you lying all over me - plenty lie to me on a daily basis ("I am very important to this airline"/I was promised an upgrade ). However Him Indoors has this silly old fashioned and quite unreasonable attitude to his wife having another man next to her bosom. So Victorian. I sometimes wonder if he and HIDDY are not one and the same person!

MileHigh - your Muccihood is confirmed and upgraded to Diamond Status effective immediately. If the good country in question allocated national holidays to victories there simply wouldn't be any. We do not have any such holidays in the UK so why should they? We could have Waterloo Day, Trafalgar Day, Blenheim Day, Pucci's Birthday. We do not actually have a holiday for the Queen's birthday.

I am so enjoying this.
Old Apr 3, 2008, 3:41 am

Programs: BAEC, VFF, BD, HH, *wds
Originally Posted by mad_rich
OT, but where did that ugly verb 'snicker' come from......The words that have been edited out by the thought police are S N I G G E R and S C U N T H O R P E.
So this could be a record - an OT on an OT on the orginal OT !

Reminded me of a similar thing to S C U N T H O R P E. I worked somewhere where we used 3 letter codes like airports to designate the office location and which were used to route things internally to that office. It was always first three letters - so St Albans was STA, etc. If there was a trailer based there, a T was added to the end.

I kid-u-not that the poor sweet old lady who ran this did not even realise the problem even after they were printed of the labels for the Cunningham Trailer..... :-D
Old Apr 3, 2008, 4:18 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Can we please put this rumour of me sucking a breast to rest. I was bottle fed - which may also explain a lot actually.

If Pucci were to clasp me to her buzum I can assure you there would be no suckling sounds although I do have the feeling they would make a very comfortable pillow to rest against.
What a lovely picture! Reminds me of something about some big strapping lad carrying young lambs in his bosom...

I could so go to hell for this blasphemy!

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
We could have Waterloo Day, Trafalgar Day, Blenheim Day, Pucci's Birthday. We do not actually have a holiday for the Queen's birthday.

I am so enjoying this.
Dear Pucci: Malhoumbeau says if there's a holiday for your birthday he wants to be the first to lie on you... though I had to remind him he'd have to fight off a few other beasts first... whereupon he assured me all of those together would be no match for half his rump!

Last edited by Capricorn70; Apr 3, 2008 at 4:24 am
Old Apr 3, 2008, 4:28 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred Plus, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by gfreq
I kid-u-not that the poor sweet old lady who ran this did not even realise the problem even after they were printed of the labels for the Cunningham Trailer..... :-D
^

I remember a story about Newcastle Polytechnic.

Apparently during the 90s, when Polys were busily going about rebranding themselves as Universities, one of the suggested names was City University of Newcastle upon Tyne. Sadly, today it goes by the less controversial name of Northumbria University. Rumour has it that the letterheads had already been printed before the error was spotted, but I rather suspect it's a bit of an urban myth.

Last edited by mad_rich; Apr 3, 2008 at 4:29 am Reason: gross apostrophe misconduct

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.