PHX-ATL-TLV R/T for 1 week vacation

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2006, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Thumbs up PHX-ATL-TLV R/T for 1 week vacation

July 8, 2006

After I woke up about 6:00am and I didn't sleep well for us in the morning and I just try to do phone call some of relatives some cities to came by goodbye to them. We took the shower before get ready head for PHX airport and we drive to Walgreens first to get the camera for my mom. Then we went head for PHX for parking the car in the east economy garage B. Then remember when where we parking on the level 2. After we went downstairs wait for terminal shuttle. We was on the way from economy garage to terminal 3. After we are check in at the ticket counter for international flight to TLV. I know DL won't let us online check in for international flights. When we show both of us the passport to DL agent. After the competed check in counter and they gave us the boarding pass. The DL agent to do let me put on the baggage tags for all 3 checked baggage to TLV. After DL lady help us go to x-ray machine to do screening ours bags.

After I told TSA about ours bags is being locked and I put on the x-ray machine and he told me let do himself to put the bags in the x-ray machine. Then the x-ray machine has been cleared for 3 bags out and they put on the belt for catch the flights to ATL then TLV. After we left from the x-ray machine. We went upstairs to go through checkpoint and show out the boarding pass & passport, too. After we are at the checkpoint and I took out the laptop to put on the bins and then I went through. But, I didn't take shoes off either while I through the metal detector. I saw TSA employees was there and he was wait for me at the metal detector and I am being allowed me to do leave the shoes on. I am never had anything problems the shoes at all. I came to say goodbye to TSA employees that I told him we are going to Israel. Then we are at the gate area and the gate number is 17 await my aircraft is incoming from ATL. I was watch the plane while they are unloading the bags off the aircraft. Then I walked back to the gate 17 wait for the called when we are boarding time to ATL. I walk over to the DL agent if I could ask her which the ship# our aircraft is leave for ATL then TLV.

DL0558 PHX-ATL
Reg. #N621DL

After the passengers is getting inside the aircraft and but, it wasn't full flight to ATL. I sat down by 28D and the men is right next to me. While the aircraft is secure. After we are ready for takeoff in the south runway and we heading out from PHX. After I look out the windows that I saw Chase Field and the roof didn't open for today. Become D-Backs is away on the road trip for while. the plane is turning north to then go to east. After I told the men that if he can change the seat in the exit row seat. I decide that If I can get sleep all 3 seat and I able do some sleep during the flight to ATL. After they served the refreshment and I told her that I didn't want one for me. I decide that I look out the windows to see what is going on out there. We are climb over in 30,000 feet head over from the state. The flight was good after we are landed early about after 7:20pm. I await the passengers get off the plane and but, we are at the concourse B gate. We decide want go get eat dinner and I haven't ate the lunch after we left from PHX.

We left from the B gate to take the trains to concourse E for next flight to TLV. We staying in ATL for 3 hours become due to the security reason at the gate E-17 & E-18. After we been sweeping out from the gate and become ATL police have to do search over in the between E-17 & E-18. They have to do gate search all the passengers before the flight is leave for TLV. No one being allowed to do leave from the gate area become the security reason is little tight to check make sure it is everything safe for the passengers. We have to stayed in the gate area before my flight is leave for Israel. We are on the zone 4 for boarding time is ready and I saw lof the children who get on the board first. It is too many of them.

DL152 from ATL-TLV
ship#7004 (N863DA)

10:45pm and arrive next day in TLV at 5:00pm actual 5:25pm

After we saw the lady who flew from PBI and she was flying to Israel for 3 weeks visit with realatives. I afraid that she fly with her children is fly to TLV. She was sitting in the gate area before DL agents was called. I saw AF was there parking at the E-14 for bound to CDG. After we ready get on the board the aircraft. I sat down 35D and my mom is sitting 35A. The flight wasn't full at all and the men was came by sit next to me at 35F. After the boarding is completed and we are ready for pushback from the gate. Then we are heading to south runway and the plane is turning west and then takeoff the aircraft. I watch following down on the flight tracker to TLV. And I ask my F/A if she will need fixed the PTV on for me and I can see on the flight tracker. And the dinner is seved and that I am taking the choice the food:

Entrees

Three Cheese Ravioli
Complemented by on Italian Heb Marinara,
topped with Garlic Cream Sauce

Bread and Butter

Dessert
Brownie

Mid-Flight Snack

Blueberry Muffin and Bananas

Lunch (Afternoon Refreshment)

Hot Turkey with Rama Tomato and Dijon Mustard
served on a Wheat Baguette

Milana Cookie

After I went to sleep during the flight out from USA to TLV. I came to say goodbye to USA. I sleep few times during their way to Israel and I heard the baby is screaming all the times over the flight to Israel. I didn't like it well enough for too many children who get onboard the flight to TLV. Then I check out the windows if I could see the sunrise is coming out.

We are crusing over 41,000 feet and 500 or 600mph. I watch on the flight tracker again to check out we are flying Ireland, England, France, Switzerland, Italy and then outside Greece. We are crusing over near SNN, DUB, LHR/LGW, CDG, GVA, MXP and then we are continuing the way to TLV. I know that I am being back to Europe again while I was flew to Italy years ago during my brother marry there in FLR. We are almost there to Israel and but, the plane is coming down and it was fantastic flight to TLV.

After we are landing in TLV and everyone is wonderful to make it for 11 hours on the plane to Israel. After we wait the passengers to get off the plane and we walk upstairs to the passport control & Baggage Claim. But, we wait there for taking 5 or 10 mins get clear the passengers to check the passport. After we are next to do get on the counter with the lady. She checked our passport and exactly mine it is everything is good. I told her it was my first time in Israel. But passport control agent told my mom that is problem the passport while she live there in Israel years ago and she called another lady to come over see her and then we followed her to another office right near the passport control. We wait there for few mins and while she is in the office to check the passport. Then she is ready for come out from the office and she said it is okay for her that she is being allowed to stay there in Israel. She told her next time when my mom bring Israeli Passport. Then we are exiting the Baggage Claim and we are looking for another lady who direct took us to the hotel. Then, we ask the men about where is the lady while we take there to the Hotel and after my mom that she saw the lady was there. Then we walk over to the exchange the Israeli money for us and then Masha the driver came by to pick us up take there to the hotel. We are stay there for 1 week. The flight was too long from USA to TLV. I will write more another trip reports for next one.

Regards

Last edited by N830MH; Jul 17, 2006 at 11:44 am
Old Jul 16, 2006, 11:25 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Thanks, N830MH. This is a great trip report. ^
Old Jul 17, 2006, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
ok, here on their way returns from TLV-ATL then PHX on DL:

July 15, 2006

After we spent for the week in TLV and we have been great time in Israel for us. We went to Haifa, Jerusalem, Dead Sea and else to do for us on the tour.

After we wait for the driver to come at the hotel took us to TLV airport at 8:00pm and we already check out from the hotel room before we leave for the airport. After we already packed the stuffs to get ready go back home to PHX for connection in ATL. After came to say goodbye to hotel employees while we are gone back to USA. After we drive all the way out from the streets and continue on their way to the airport. Become we stop at the checkpoint and make sure it is everything is good. They do search the cars and then we drive to the new terminal 3. We came to say goodbye the taxi driver and then we went inside the terminal. We went over to tax refund for us and the lines gone too long when we brought gifts for my cousin Jenelle and else some of other friends of her.

After we went to the ticket counter to stop by the security and He gave us security question and then I put on the 2 purple bags in the x-ray machine and I know exactly look like same with x-ray machine with In-Vision from USA. I know one for big x-ray machine to do scan the bags and exactly the bags was come out from machine. We have extra time due to security reason for wait too long to checked the bag before when we went to the ticket counter for check in the bags & boarding pass. He put on the baggage tags on the 2 bags for us and It is all ready to go and the bags go bye bye. Then we went to the security checkpoint and we wait for 5 or 10 mins to get through at the checkpoint and then we went to the passport control for check ours passport before we head to the gate area. We are wait for another lady while she is work another station at the Passport Control. Become they are very busy night and it is overcrowding for too many foreign people to try get catch the flights out from TLV. After she say it is everything good with BP & Passport, too. She stamp on both our passport & Boarding pass, too. After we went down to the gate area and we are at the concourse C and we went to C-6. Here the flight information we are leave from TLV:

DL153
TLV July 15, 200615 11:40pm
Estimated (Actual) July 16 12:02am
ATL July 16 Scheduled 05:55am next day
Estimated (Actual) July 16 05:57am

We got wait for gate agent to called for all passengers get on the plane back to USA. After we went over to agent to show out the boarding pass. We are ready go on the plane and but, we are 1 hour prior leave from Israel. We didn't have extra security screening at the gates, either.

I heard the flight is completed full from TLV-ATL. We sit there inside the 777 again for us and I got the ship #7005 (N864DA) for this time. This is my third time when I am been get on the 777 again. After we wait for incoming more passengers get on the plane. There is problem that I heard the lady who have the dog on the plane and other problem the lady didn't checked the her bag from plane and they want put inside the cargo hold. Next we are ready for takeoff from TLV and it is came to say goodbye to Israel. After we ready for eat the dinner & light breakfast:

Pan-Roasted Breast of Chicken
Accented by Herb Sauce, served with carrot Batons, Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes.
Bread and Butter

Dessert
Cappuccino Cake

Mid-Flight Snack
Egg Salad Sandwiches

Breakfast

Breakfast Bread served with butter and Preserves
Banana Walnut Breakfast Bread Pudding, presented with Syrup and chicken Sausage.

Which one of the meal was very good while we are fly out from Israel to ATL

After mostly that I sleep some the time during the flight to ATL and I didn't sleep well enough. I decide that I do watch the movie of Independence Day and after I watch follow down on the flight tracker while we left from TLV on their way. I see coast of Greece, Spain and then continuing on the transatlantic flight to ATL. When the light was came on and and we ready served the breakfast before landing in ATL. and I am already ate the breakfast.

After we are landing in ATL and it is exactly the flight is on-time for whose next connection flights. We are staying on the plane for 12 hours 22 mins from TLV. It was wonderful flight to ATL and we arrive at the E-12 for wait the jetbridge come on the aircraft and now, we are deplane from the aircraft and we went upstairs to customs & Immigrations. But, we already fill out the Form. We wait for the lines for US Citizen only and then it is our turn to go there at the Immigration and he scan my passport and exactly it is everything is good and but, I see the new one for fingerprinting & camera. But, it is only for foreign countries come to USA.

After we went downstairs to pick the bags from belt and we went exit from the customs area. After the lady telling me which one that we put on the bags re-check for next domestic flight to PHX. Then we went to the security checkpoint after the customs area and I took out the laptop before we are head to the trains from concourse E to A gate. But, the gate has been change from A-11 to A28 to PHX flight. We wait for my plane is coming in at the gate and then, I decide want get eat for breakfast at Domino's Pizza and but, they have breakfast in the morning. I take 2 bagels with Sausage & Ham Cheese. Then, I saw 2 unaccompanied minors was put on the plane first. After that we went get on the plane second and I got on the ship #3728 to PHX. We are get back on the air again on their way to PHX. I again while we sit there at 24D and then the flight is full again to PHX. I em being enjoy for long flight from TLV-ATL then PHX. When the plane is ready to go and I ask the F/A if she could give me out the ship # while I am flying on the plane to PHX.

While we are on the air from ATL-PHX and we are crusing on 30,000 feet and after F/A gave me the snacks box and I didn't want to eat it for me. After the plane is little down and we are almost there to PHX and we are arrive in PHX early about 30 mins ahead of schedule at 9:24am. That was very fast to get there in AZ. Then I wait the passengers are deplane from the aircraft and before we are ahead to leave from the plane and heading at the gate area t came by say hello to her. After we went downstairs to Baggage Claim wait for come out the bags and but, we are first bags is out for now and we are head to the terminal Shuttle. We wait there for another shuttle for called Roadrunners to parking garage. and then we are off the airport. We are heading home for now. I am being gone for 24 hours while we left from Israel and thank you for taking time while I am next pages on the trip reports.

Regards

Last edited by N830MH; Jul 17, 2006 at 3:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.