Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

part 1ORD- SEA in F and Y( my first report YIKES!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2004, 10:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat, UA MM

Hello Everyone. This is my first official trip report. I hope you guys enjoy it as I have enjoyed reading all of yours.

THANKS. Be kind to me now

United flight 1206
Seat: 4 B
Departure: 12:10 pm
Flight time 3 hours 27 min

After a long morning meeting in Seattle it was finally time for me to go home to Chicago. Check in was a breeze i was able to get my boarding pass in less than two minutes. I then proceeded to the very long security line and joined in.I tried to see if there was a Premier/F line. There was one and the person in front of me saw it to and we both got out and went to it. The TSA agent said that we could not use it because we were not UA PREMEx/ US F or whatever. We told her that we have UA F tickets and they have codeshare agreements but she said no so we went back into the long line. The people that were behind us were kind enough to let us back in.

Boarding was called at 11:40 and I boarded along w/ the other F passengers. Two male flight attendants were woking the cabin for this flight. They took jackets and offered drinks. I took a screwdriver and my fellow seatmate took a glass of orange juice. Once the flight attendant gave him his drink he gulped it down in one second and slammed the cup down and took of his shoes. This guy gave me the creeps and kept scratching his head and kept looking at his fingers after he did then would write on his note pad. As soon as we took off and leveled off packets of nuts were handed out and beverage orders were taken again. This time I asked for red wine . He went back to the galley and came back to show me the bottle of the red merlot ( forgot the name)to see if it was ok and went back and gave me a full glass. He offered another round of drinks before taking meal orders. Here are the choices:

Salad with fresh mozarella and ranch dressing

Assorted warmed bread rolls

Cold entree: Chicken breast with potato salad

or

Hot entree: Mushroom Ravioli with red sauce topped wth parmesan cheese with zuchinni

Freshly baked chocolate chip cookie

Orders were taken from front to back with flight attendant asking you what you first choice would be then your second. I always thought that they go by status?. As soon as the seat belt sign went off. I asked the flight attendant if I could go to row 6 since it was empty. He said it was ok. I got my drink and moved. He came by and immediately refilled my wine glass. I'm really enjoying this flight! A few minutes later lines were placed on the tray tables and the meals came. It all came in one tray. The pasta was very good and filling. The salad was ok and so was the cookie. Wine was continually topped off during the meal service.

After the meal service trays were collected and the flight attendants offered coffee and after dinner drinks. I ordered a double Bailey's on the rocks and sat back and enjoyed the view. The rest of the flight was uneventful. Prior to landing they handed us back our jackets and thanked us for flying with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.