Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons Wailea

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2015, 4:01 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Four Seasons Wailea

Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea

Map| 7 Reviews | 57% Recommended

3900 Wailea Alanui Drive Wailea (Maui), HI US 96753

Four Seasons Wailea (0 Photo)

Short Review

I stayed at the FS Wailea a year ago and must say the place is amazing! We booked out stay through AMEX FHR and received our free upgrade. After staying there 4 nights, we were due to stay next door at the Grand for 3 nights and didn't want to leave the FS. So we asked the front desk if they had any openings and they upgraded us to a Jr. suite! Very friendy staff who immediately remember your names and are very helpful. Depending on the time of year, the pool situation can get dicey from what I've heard. In October, it was fine, sometimes an hour wait to get two chairs at the adult pool though. Just put your name on the list and go snorkel while you wait. We did find Spago to be incredibly overpriced though! The spa is well worth the price as well!

Four Seasons Wailea

Would you like to write a review on the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.