Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

New branch at the Hilton Kensington, London.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2012, 1:43 am
Company Representative - Sixt
Original Poster

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk

http://www.sixt.co.uk/car-hire/unite...language=en_GB

Sixt are pleased to announce we are adding to our already comprehensive vehicle hire services in London, with the opening of a new car hire location within the Hilton Kensington hotel, ready for business from the 31st of May 2012.

Starting at the end of May 2012, holidaymakers and business travellers can use our always flexible, convenient mobility solutions in the Hilton Hotel, Kensington. Our desk, which is located in the lobby of the Hilton Kensington will offfer car hire for both residents and walk in customers to the hotel.

Sixt Kensington is the companies 18th Branch in London at the most popular tourist desitnation in the UK, Customers will find a diverse fleet of high-quality vehicles at low rates, from nimble compacts to economical mid-sized cars and comfortable saloons. We will be offering models from premium brands such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Chevrolet. Offers range from typical one-day rentals to long-term rental for several weeks.

Paul McLoughlin, Managing Director of Sixt UK, is very pleased of the new opening and continued partnership with Hilton : “The opening of our branch within The Hilton Kensington London highlights our domination of car rental branches within London and our continued partnership with Hilton Hotels, we have an exciting couple of months ahead of us with the Jubilee and Olympics and we are proud to offer premium car rental services to tourists and business proffessionals at this very busy period, providing even more convenience and flexibility to our customers.”

We hope to be seeing you soon at the new car hire Kensington branch!
Old May 25, 2012, 2:36 am

Programs: BAEC, El Al Matmid, OK Plus
Gary, I was wondering if you had an update to the query I sent you in April? I sent an e-mail to your e-mail address in late April which you replied to immediately. I then sent what you requested but have heard nothing back since your last e-mail a month ago, despite several e-mails and a PM from me asking for an update.

As the booking is soon I'd really appreciate an update via PM. Many thanks!
Old May 25, 2012, 3:22 am
Company Representative - Sixt
Original Poster

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
I can see that I replied 30th of April to you initial question. Can you send me a copy of the follow up e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks
Gary
Old May 25, 2012, 3:30 am

Programs: BAEC, El Al Matmid, OK Plus
I've forward the e-mails on to your e-mail. Thanks for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.