Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

How about some rowdiness for everyone in F? 3Young AAElites MileageRun PIT-DFW-SEA RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How about some rowdiness for everyone in F? 3Young AAElites MileageRun PIT-DFW-SEA RT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2010, 2:11 pm

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Sorry for such a huge delay everyone, my hard drive recently died on me and it's taken me awhile to catch up with everything once again
Old Oct 28, 2010, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Placeholder for the bar hop.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 10:39 pm

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Part 3 – The return journey with another FTer onboard.

Oct 2, 2010 – Saturday
AA 1230 SEA-DFW 11:55pm – 5:25am(+1) [Oct 3] (738/F)
Oct 3, 2010 – Sunday
AA 2258 DFW-PIT 8:30am – 12:00pm (S80/F)

The drive from downtown back to Sea-Tac took about 15 mins then it was some fishing for a gas station. Now I don’t understand how I remember there were gas stations on Int’l Blvd just outside the airport. For some awkward stuff such as this, I always seem to have a photographic memory. Soon it was back to the rental car company where they operated a self-serve car rental during the dead hours of the night.

Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

Check-in was done quickly as we were already checked in from Pittsburgh except for jfkeze who received his upgrade at T-5. Security was deserted at 10:35pm and the nude-o-scope was not running at that time of the hour either. Then off to the Central Terminal food court area for some late night snack, then off to the gate.

American Airlines 1230
Seattle-Tacoma to Dallas Ft. Worth
11:55pm – 5:25am(+1)[Oct 3], 3 hr 30 min flight
First Class, Seat 5B, 4B, (14A, in Coach for El Chiflero)
Food – Refreshment
Equipment – Boeing 737-800 (16F/144Y)

Damn, boarding already began. The GA stopped me and jfkeze, apparently it was only pre-boarding for wheelchairs and babies. My mistake, but 3 secs later, the GA calls for first class boarding. And somehow storms this old DYKWIA-bi*ch on the regular line that was also in first. Stupid lady, just because we’re young doesn’t mean we’re not equal to you in terms of airline status. She had her EXP with 3 mil tag on her, and both me and jfkeze had EXP tags on as well. She even had the gull to say we jumped the line!!! Talk about picking a fight lady, your in the regular line, I’m on the priority access! While she was waiting for her husband, I intentionally bump her rollaboard with mine. This also led to some heated conversation between the 2 sides. But jfkeze calmed me down enough not to start a fight on a Saturday night in Seattle. Then the DYKWIA’s husband had the gull to step pass us while we’re waiting on the jetway to step on the plane.

Once onto the plane, damn it, why did the women if you can call her that had to sit cross aisle from me. Either way, as Janetdoe listed earlier, she was also on the flight next to me. Initially, we didn’t talk about Flyertalk as I never travel with FT tags on so no one ever knows unless I bring up travel. Some sharing of travels including the talk about her Nexus adventure as well as my own stories and introducing jfkeze and El Chiflero in absense, we were soon in the air. Both of us had some initial issues of trying to fall asleep. She eventually got some Glenlivet while I just stay on the water hoping to fall asleep soon. During which time, I shared some tactics about how to make this F seat more comfortable for sleeping. Sorry guys and gals, the tactic of mine only works if you’re reasonably short. After some more talk, finally some snooze for both of us, zzzzz…….

Ding Ding, cabin crew, prepare for landing. I swear Flyertalk is having a big influence on me, the “Signs you travel too much” thread is really affecting me, this was the 4th time this year where I’ve awakened within 30 secs before the landing ding dings goes off. Some more water from my bottle, dearly needed that one and some weird pattern into DFW, must be noise-abatement policies during that time of the night, we soon landed on 18L. Arrival gate was D40, with departure out of A26, ah! More fantastic A showers.

A Club Showers

Some computer catching up by all 3 of us and then off to the lounge area for some dog food dispensers.
I am not trying to make this OMNI-PR, I’m not but it was so funny yet scary for us when we saw this advertising in the Dallas Morning News

With an hour to go, I first went back down to the concourse for more coffee. Then we met at A26 for boarding. We were once again looking forward to some omelettes

American Airlines 2258
Dallas Ft. Worth to Pittsburgh
8:30am – 12:00pm, 2 hr 30 min flight
First Class, Seat 5E, 5F, (7D in Coach for El Chiflero)
Food – Breakfast
Equipment – McDonnall Douglas MD 80

Originally jfkeze had 4F while I had 5E, but this was easily tradeable with a window for window trade. El Chiflero soon bid us farewell, he was originally hesitant in giving up 21F for 7D but he needed a ride to downtown Pittsburgh and I was in a rush to get to an event in downtown, so I rule
The quiet take-off of a Mad Dog, I will miss you when AA finally retires you all. This bird had Gogo but the flight was too short to make it worthwhile so I declined there.

AA 2258 Breakfast

Side Fruit Plate

Raisin Bagel or English Biscult

Southwest Omelette with Cheese and Mexican Beans
Or Special K Cereal with raisin.

Soon after breakfast, we’re back to trading some travel stories, and comparing some AAdvantage stats “thanks gogo”, then a descent into misty Pittsburgh. The flying adventure comes to an end but more adventure soon open back up

Next Part
Short hair Francis positioning home.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 12:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Having done recently pit-ord-sea-ord-pit-dfw-sea-dfw-pit I can't really explain why I read this TR except that I must be crazy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.