Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Chances of an Aloha F award via Mileage Plus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2004, 3:30 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I'm not having much luck booking what I want to Hawaii (2 F Award seats) on UA metal with Mileage Plus for September..

Does Mileage Plus have access to Aloha F award seats from Oakland and/or Las Vegas?

If so, how many F seats does Aloha have on their 737's? (Seat Guru has no maps for Aloha) If there are only 2 rows like UA metal 737, then I expect that they don't give up to many to UA...
Old May 14, 2004, 6:36 pm

Programs: UA, MR, AA
Aloha's website says seats are capacity controlled. You have to call. Looks like they charge a 5K mileage premium for UAL miles as well (40K coach/65K first)
Old May 14, 2004, 6:49 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by GeorgeJ
I'm not having much luck booking what I want to Hawaii (2 F Award seats) on UA metal with Mileage Plus for September..

Does Mileage Plus have access to Aloha F award seats from Oakland and/or Las Vegas?
Yes. Have twice-booked last year and the year before two saver F seats OAK-HNL and OAK-KOA .

If so, how many F seats does Aloha have on their 737's? (Seat Guru has no maps for Aloha) If there are only 2 rows like UA metal 737, then I expect that they don't give up to many to UA...
12, irrc. MUCH nicer F seats than UA's domestic first to Hawaii. Much better meals that UA F to Hawaii. Get the bulkhead. Loads of legroom.

And unless they've raised the "price," saver F awards were 60K per seat.

There was a thread in the last several months about this with some informative stuff. Of course now that the new software in its wisdom won't let you search on 2 or 3 or 4 letter terms, you can't do a search on OAK or AQ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.