Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Is a confirmation email all you get from BMi on an award eticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is a confirmation email all you get from BMi on an award eticket?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2008, 5:28 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by AHO
As the booking system bmi uses is Amadeus, by using SAS Australian website, you can:
* See your booking
* See Amount of cash and taxes
* Able to change your FFP number in the booking.

Funny thing is this site shows SAS AU as "reservation office".
Nice find. Very similar in appearance to CMT I notice, but from what you're saying, containing more content.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA Blue
Originally Posted by AHO
As the booking system bmi uses is Amadeus, by using SAS Australian website, you can:
* See your booking
* See Amount of cash and taxes
* Able to change your FFP number in the booking.

Funny thing is this site shows SAS AU as "reservation office".
Yes, nice find indeed.....thank you^
Old Mar 30, 2008, 1:53 pm

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
That is a nice find. The only problem still is that it shows SQ First class awards as "Economy".

Has anyone found a site where you can print off e-tix numbers for BMI awards that contain SQ first flights? I don't want to print out the economy details because they might then decide to seat me in Y instead of F
Old Mar 30, 2008, 3:35 pm

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
Exclamation

check my trip on amadeus www is the best for it

never had any problesm with it

the bmi sites does not work for reserevation checks
Old Mar 30, 2008, 4:09 pm

Programs: BA, PC, HH
Good find of an additional info site!

I like some of the additions (price etc) but it has different information about my seat and meal requests to CMT (CMT has the info and SAS Aus doesn't)
Old Mar 31, 2008, 3:37 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
This is great. Being able to change the ff number will come in handy if a mate has booked a ticket on his account and his only blue.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 6:17 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
I've just had some BMI TRAVEL CONFIRMATION e-mails (the shouty one that's written all in capitals) drop into my inbox.

These relate to an award trip in a few days time, and I got 1 per pax. But I got these confirmations when the trip was ticketed months ago.

So why did I get them again today ? Are the systems being unsually thoughtful in sending me a reminder a few days before travel ? Does it relate to a schedule change (one of the flights has been retimed by 10 mins, but that's been on CMT for ages) ?

Or have I been ticketed twice ?

Any ideas ?
So, 5 days later, I get another batch of BMI TRAVEL CONFIRMATION e-mails this morning for the same itinerary, with the same flight times as the last batch.

This is getting rather unnerving.....

Edit to add :
last weeks mails came from BRITISH MIDLAND GROUP SALES DEPARTMENT
and todays came from BMI BRITISH MIDLAND BEVERLEY ROAD
curiouser and curiouser

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Mar 31, 2008 at 7:30 am Reason: 1,000th post !. Do I get a free lounge pass ?
Old Mar 31, 2008, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
I got one today for an award booking I'd made about a month ago but never originally had the mail for (on the same day, another booking I'd made I received 2 identical mails for). As usual with BD's systems...go figure!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.