Wiki Posts
Search

membership renewal

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 1999, 4:02 am
Original Member
Original Poster

membership renewal

if anyone has renewed their membership in the last month or so, I'd be grateful for some advice.
do the mailouts with the new sheraton gold card still come with the complimentary club level upgrade certificates?
I'm staying at a sheraton at my own expence with my wife in early april and I've ran out of these vouchers . one option is to renew 3 months early but only worthwile if the upgrades are still included.

Old Jan 27, 1999, 7:38 am
Original Member

Jerry,

I have a few of the SCI club level certificates. Let me know if you are interested.

Ken

[This message has been edited by kyklin (edited 01-27-99).]
Old Jan 27, 1999, 4:59 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
they were included in december 98 (valid till july 99). I don't know whatt happens in february 99 with the new program.

(webflyer) You might have seen the teaser come in the mail for you about the new Starwood Preferred Guest program, which will replace the former Westin Premier, and Sheraton Club International hotels programs. Well, on Wednesday, Feb. 3rd, this new program will become official and you can read all about it. On that day, click on over to our Online Only area and we will post the complete program online along with our comments of yea or nay for this program. We'll tell you why it might work and compare it to the two programs it's replacing.
http://www.webflyer.com/@flyer/o2/froo.htm
Old Jan 28, 1999, 6:15 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

thank you Ken and colleagues
feedback from our local office suggests that the upgrade certificates may no longer be honored after February
indeed, it is no longer possible to purchase Gold level memberships
I might bide my time and see if sheratons will be my preferred hotel in future.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 2:45 pm

I still have my old sheraton card in my wallet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.