Old Jan 3, 1999, 10:48 am
Original Member
Original Poster

ual miles to Sheraton possible???

Is it possible to transfer UAL miles and
bonous to Sheraton??

Old Jan 3, 1999, 11:30 am
pgupta011

I don't think so. Consider a credit card like the Sheraton Optima if you want to maximize your SCI points. The card has no annual fee.

Old Jan 3, 1999, 3:05 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
I am NOT aware of ANY transfer possibility for UA miles.
Old Jan 4, 1999, 7:31 am

UA miles tranfer to Hilton.
Old Jan 4, 1999, 10:40 am
Original Member

dhacker is correct (I completely forgot about this - never used it so far - at home I will calculate if it would make sence for me to "buy"/exchange 5'000 miles to get 10'000 HHonors points and may be then to get the nov-99-Hawaiian holidays on Hilton-award-basis (I have, so far, only about 30'000 HHonors-points on my account).
Old Jan 4, 1999, 11:43 am
pgupta011

Rudi, I do not know whether your Diners Club is having this promotion or not, but here in the US there are two promotions with Diners Club Rewards points:
1) Double miles to Delta on Feb 1999.
2) 50% bonus for HHonors sometime in spring 99.

Rather than transfer United miles to HHonors, I suggest looking at Diner Club points for the transfer. Here in the US best would be to transfer Club Reward points to Delta, and then transfer Delta to HHonors.

Old Jan 4, 1999, 11:49 am
Original Member

thank you Pankaj, unfortunately it is not possible. Diners Switzerland let's me only get Swissair (ratio 2 points = 1 mile), UA-miles (terrible bad ratio 4 points = 1 mile) or BA (I don't even now the ratio, because, till now, I converse the points only to Swissair/Qualiflyer).

In Switzerland Diners had a double points promotion from nov-15 to dec-31st-98 (but the points-rate is worse then in US, normally it is only 1 point per 2 Swiss Franks, and one Swiss Frank is about US$ -.70, during promotion it was 1Sfr = 1 point).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.