Wiki Posts
Search

General Comments

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 1998, 1:03 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

General Comments

I'm not real fond of the change to redeem points for confirmed upgrades. It seems that most of the Sheratons I've stayed in don't have a super floor like Marriott thus using points for an upgrade is a waste. I asked the front desk person at the last Sheraton I stayed in what the difference of an upgrade was and he mentioned something about a higher floor. Big deal, where are the lounges and late night snacks?
Old May 13, 1998, 9:53 am
Original Member

I agree that at most Sheraton's, getting upgraded to Club level means nothing. In some cases, it is an improvement because of the age and condition at some of the Sheraton properties (pretty dismal)...club level rooms seem a little nicer and newer. Also, club level is a plus at the NY Sheraton..good breakfast, nice club lounge with great views!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.