Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

how to online add FFP no. to OTA booked SK tickets?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2017, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Have one SK ticket booked with OTA without adding FFP no.

How to online add FFP no. to select premium seat? Not possible on SK website.

Any trick to add it online without calling? Thanks.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 2:03 pm

MY PROFILE→My bookings→[Scroll to bottom]→Other bookings done without being logged in

You will be able to select seats etc. but I've noticed that the reservation itself will not be added amongst those bookings made through flysas. If you've got the app, tab on ADD BOOKING and your OTA (or even partner airline) reservation will be added and show accordingly.

Edit: chat option to add the FFP - no other ways as far as I'm aware (I didn't read your post properly and thought you were unable to add the booking itself but, in any case, the chat option is indeed the quickest way to go).

G

Last edited by AlicorporateUK; Mar 7, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:44 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Edit: chat option to add the FFP - no other ways as far as I'm aware (I didn't read your post properly and thought you were unable to add the booking itself but, in any case, the chat option is indeed the quickest way to go).

G
On the new web site (sas.dk/se) you can do it. Mina Resor -> scroll to Passagerare or if available Kvitto. The field right to the passenger's name is the FFP field.

And just as a warning. With some bookings I am redirected straight onto the old site so I can't do it for those bookings.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:56 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Doing it via the chat function is the safest quickest way.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 1:17 am

Originally Posted by Jainzar
On the new web site (sas.dk/se) you can do it. Mina Resor -> scroll to Passagerare or if available Kvitto. The field right to the passenger's name is the FFP field.

And just as a warning. With some bookings I am redirected straight onto the old site so I can't do it for those bookings.
Thanks, Jainzar - I'll bear that in mind ^

G
Old Mar 8, 2017, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Doing it via the chat function is the safest quickest way.
Assuming the 'goddess of the queue system from hell' has a good day and will after hours of holding and shuffling up and down the waiting queue will connect you...
Old Mar 8, 2017, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by fassy
Assuming the 'goddess of the queue system from hell' has a good day and will after hours of holding and shuffling up and down the waiting queue will connect you...
Ha! It used to be much better to be honest - normally through in seconds. The other day, whilst working from home, I launched a chat session and, believe me or not, I forgot about it after a good 20 minutes wait (I kept checking the little browser window during boring spreadsheet work), despite the fact that I was only number 2 in the queue! I then realised that the chat operator was on-line and waiting for a response to her "Good morning - How can I help you?", good job she was still on the line

G
Old Mar 10, 2017, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
MY PROFILE→My bookings→[Scroll to bottom]→Other bookings done without being logged in

You will be able to select seats etc. but I've noticed that the reservation itself will not be added amongst those bookings made through flysas. If you've got the app, tab on ADD BOOKING and your OTA (or even partner airline) reservation will be added and show accordingly.

G
Thanks. Chat option seems the only online choice for SK.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jainzar

Thanks, but no luck here, redirected to the old site.
Old Mar 19, 2017, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Same here. Why can't they just let people do it online?
Old Mar 20, 2017, 3:02 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
You can do it online at the time of booking. Afterwards just use the chat.

I do find it unnecessary that the iPhone App doesn't automatically add the FFP if you add a booking in the App. It will do it at the time of check-in, but if you add a booking while being logged in with your EB-account, it should do it immediately (provided no other FFP is added and the field is empty).
Old Mar 20, 2017, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
You can do it online at the time of booking. Afterwards just use the chat.

I do find it unnecessary that the iPhone App doesn't automatically add the FFP if you add a booking in the App. It will do it at the time of check-in, but if you add a booking while being logged in with your EB-account, it should do it immediately (provided no other FFP is added and the field is empty).
I booked it through ticket.se, so I didn't bother entering them at the time of booking (it was now and never offer so I had to act like as if it's now or never ).

Finally got to chat yesterday after having to queue like 15 minutes.

They could do like TK that I can just DM them via twitter.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 2:29 am

Programs: EBD
Just go to Widerĝe and add your number. Work fine everytime for me:
http://www.wideroe.no/leggtileb
Old Mar 21, 2017, 4:05 am

Programs: EB Gold
Just change your email address in the booking confirmation to the one you use for Eurobonus. Worked for me this way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.