Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS eurobonus 25years double points offer March 06-April 10

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat

Just got this offer,

I am presuming this is extra points only?

This year, SAS EuroBonus is turning 25 and we want to celebrate with you. Together with our partners, we’ve got lots of special offers for you. Like the chance to earn double points on all trips on SAS as well as selected flights on Widero between 6 March and 10 April. Just sign up below by 1 March. And make sure to use your EuroBonus number when booking. *
Old Feb 22, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Originally Posted by kauppias
Just got this offer,

I am presuming this is extra points only?

This year, SAS EuroBonus is turning 25 and we want to celebrate with you. Together with our partners, we’ve got lots of special offers for you. Like the chance to earn double points on all trips on SAS as well as selected flights on Widero between 6 March and 10 April. Just sign up below by 1 March. And make sure to use your EuroBonus number when booking. *
Should be defined by the fine print. Where did you get this, mail? Do you have a link you can share?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Hopefully this is non-targeted. Have quite some European Plus-flights in that period....
Old Feb 22, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: EBG
I got this email too, it asked me to click a link when opened a new tab saying thanks for registering. I'm guessing it must be a personal link then.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:31 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Hopefully this is non-targeted. Have quite some European Plus-flights in that period....
It is targeted but I expect it to be targeted to at least all EBG, EBD and EBP. I had to wait a few hours since I read first time about it, but now I got it.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 12:13 pm

Nothing here yet... disappointing as EBD.

Limited to Nordic residents?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 12:22 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by fassy

It seems like the first emails went out around 10 a.m. CET. So it took around 8 hours for me to get it. And the email is just about the current EB promotions. That's why I assume that every EBG+ should get it. No idea why it takes so much time. SK IT.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 12:24 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Eurobonus Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Gold
I got it and if it holds as stated...well, I'm pretty excited. Highly likely I'll have two ARN-EWR trips in that time period. My wife (EBG, from my EBD) and I both got it and are registered. Here's to hoping!
Old Feb 22, 2017, 1:02 pm

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Sweet, have a US trip in C and a few european trips.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Cant find any fine print on this offer unfortunately no flights during this period, if it was double basic points K would propably book a couple of LAX returns but not worth it for the extra points
Old Feb 22, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by fassy

Seems not, BE resident.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 8:40 pm

Nothing here - EBD in Denmark
Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Nothing in this end of the woods either....
Old Feb 23, 2017, 1:27 am

EBD in Gdańsk, smoothly appeared in my Outlook at 17:15 yesterday.

P.S.: I've just opened the web page through the link provided -

Silver, Gold and Diamond members, it's time to unwrap your points savings!.

Book: February 22 - March 5, 2017
Travel: March 27 - June 30, 2017

Travel can start in any direction and domestic connecting flights within Scandinavia are included.
The Nordic+ countries includes; Denmark (Incl. Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
Taxes and fees may apply per person in addition to the points required and they vary by route.
The exact amount will appear when you book your award trip.

G
Old Feb 23, 2017, 2:04 am

Still nothing. SK IT at its best...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.