Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

How to upgrade from Sas Go to Sas Plus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2017, 1:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue

A colleague of mine upgrades all of his economy KLM flights to business class, often for 5 Euros using his KLM app.

All my SAS flights are Sas Go (lowest possible fare). They're booked via our corporate travel agent.

Is there a way to upgrade these flights to Sas Plus cheaply by myself?
Old Feb 8, 2017, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-e...itches-ot.html

It is going to cost you significantly more than 5 eur. But that is the thread discussing the option, and the wiki for the details
Old Feb 8, 2017, 2:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
Many thanks, CPH-Flyer!
Old Feb 8, 2017, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Just checked and it's 65 Euros for each leg, so a bit too much.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 6:26 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by rumbataz
Just checked and it's 65 Euros for each leg, so a bit too much.
And when you have done 10 flights you can also bid with those 5000 points on an upgrade. Since with an accepted bid you receive 1500 points instead of 500 you only need 8 flights in total for your next upgrade.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rumbataz
A colleague of mine upgrades all of his economy KLM flights to business class, often for 5 Euros using his KLM app.
To business class or economy comfort?

Upgrades on KL shorthaul are rarely less than €79.--, in my experience.

Johan
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by johan rebel
To business class or economy comfort?

Upgrades on KL shorthaul are rarely less than €79.--, in my experience.

Johan
Not sure TBH, whatever class gets him Fast Track at the airport with KLM. He showed me on the app, which is why I was interested in doing the same on SAS.

The main reason for me is I struggle with the queues at CPH airport security. It's too crowded and hot whilst waiting and it just makes me feel extremely uncomfortable with stress and anxiety. Hence, I'm trying to find ways of getting Fast Track at CPH.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jainzar
And when you have done 10 flights you can also bid with those 5000 points on an upgrade. Since with an accepted bid you receive 1500 points instead of 500 you only need 8 flights in total for your next upgrade.
Good to know. Many thanks! I was wondering what to do with the EBB points that I'm slowly accumulating.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:31 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, EBS, HH Silver
Upgrades

Hi,

Same for me, EU flishts e.g. ARN-DUS start at around 55EURO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.