Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2016, 8:08 am
Original Poster

New SAS website live

https://beta.flysas.com/en/#/booking

Still the beta version. Looks cheap... and
a) Still doesn't allow multi-city tickets
b) Doesn't show EuroBonus Points earned
c) And not even the booked fare class anymore.
d) the route listing is confusing and takes much more space on the screen. I really loved the old SK flight listings. They were compact enough to see all options for the out and inbound trip.

So: Nothing is better from a UX point of view or adding enhanced functionality while it was probably quite expensive to do the cosmetic changes which actually work against the customer's UX. Well done!

In short... another cr**py enhancement. I wonder what the IT product/project managers at SAS actually do for defining the requirements on the website or mobile app. Those guys won't survive in the wilderness of the real world for a single product cycle if that's what they launch...
Old Aug 12, 2016, 2:25 pm

The "my eurobonus" are new and works for me showing points and all the usal info, in chrome.
Other that that,nothing new are working there.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 5:07 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by fassy
In short... another cr**py enhancement. I wonder what the IT product/project managers at SAS actually do for defining the requirements on the website or mobile app. Those guys won't survive in the wilderness of the real world for a single product cycle if that's what they launch...
That's been a big question mark with many people on here for years. The fact those people are still employed after so many crappy versions and revisions and the countless problems and days of downtime makes no sense.

It looks like someone's kid had a homework exercise.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Not showing booking is just criminal

Contact page still doesn't work - reported to SAS.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 1:45 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
I have found an issue that I think has to do with the new site implementation.
Going into 'My bookings' I can pick up my plus reservation but it says "Cannot be changed here, you need to go to the Swedish website". (This is a POS thing, I guess, and has always been like this).

The thing is, I am at the swedish site, but the new site seems to be linked to the generic world site. There is no way I can make it to the correct site and thus I cannot change my booking.

Anyone with similar experience?
Old Aug 26, 2016, 3:03 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
The previous website has a 10+ year old bug where changing the language tells you the language selection will be saved but doesn't actually work. So every time you return the page is displayed in some silly Scandinavian language. They've gotten a lot of complaints about that, also from major corporate accounts so I'm guessing they are finally trying to solve that in the new website. Given SK's record with any kind of development or systems, this will at least be broken for various iterations and releases.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 4:17 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by intuition
I have found an issue that I think has to do with the new site implementation.
Going into 'My bookings' I can pick up my plus reservation but it says "Cannot be changed here, you need to go to the Swedish website". (This is a POS thing, I guess, and has always been like this).

The thing is, I am at the swedish site, but the new site seems to be linked to the generic world site. There is no way I can make it to the correct site and thus I cannot change my booking.

Anyone with similar experience?
Have had excact same experience. Several times in May-June.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 3:22 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
So now the old website is gone at sas.dk. The other sites were not changed yet.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Incredible... time to get a TA. Like I said in post 1 The new webpage is even more horrible than the old one.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:08 am

It has improved in functionality and stability through-out the day.
Although I am still strugling with the new navigation. There are some improved elements - like clearer overview of connections in the booking process - without diving each leg - and not least showing bookings that has not been made on sas.dk

It will come around
Old Dec 1, 2016, 3:30 am

Programs: CM Gold, SK EB Gold, SPG Gold
Looks like the old site is now at classic.sas.dk.
Now does anyone know if the Low Price Calendar (Lavpriskalender) is still around?
Old Dec 1, 2016, 12:38 pm

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
Why does everything has to be font size +50? Reading glasses have been invented. Where is the booking class? Where are the fare information details? I am trying to book CPH-SLC but I only get connection via SFO. What happened to my usual connection via ORD?

This is not good. The old page was not great but at least I could fine the information that I needed...
Old Dec 1, 2016, 12:44 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by danielsan
Looks like the old site is now at classic.sas.dk.
Now does anyone know if the Low Price Calendar (Lavpriskalender) is still around?
If you go to the bottom you can find it under "Flyv med os". Alternatively enter your city pair and when you chose the date select there "lavpriskalender".
Old Dec 8, 2016, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I tried the new site for the first time today.

The Eurobonus section on the .dk site has some language confusion. My status is 'Gull' my points have 'Udløbsdato', and I have a number of 'Qualifying points'. That makes three languages in a very small section of the page. But I guess airlines should be international....

Old Dec 10, 2016, 12:34 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Can anyone tell me how to find 'my bookings' on the new site? - that is the list of future bookings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.