Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Chat

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2016, 5:26 am
Original Poster

SAS Chat

Does anyone happen to have a link to SAS Chat? I can't find it anywhere and when I did a search here the best I found was to use the search on SAS's website and do a search for "chat". Well problem with that is I'm not seeing any search feature either. I've been up way too long so perhaps I'm missing something obvious but any help would be appreciated!
Old May 29, 2016, 6:54 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Click the "Need help?" button on the SAS website, navigate to the contact and chat question and click the link.
Old May 29, 2016, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Click the "Need help?" button on the SAS website, navigate to the contact and chat question and click the link.
I tried that but when I click on "Need help?" I get a login prompt. Not your normal website type either, like an actual pop-up dialog asking for credentials.
Old May 29, 2016, 11:05 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
It seems like this is currently broken (because of new website coming?).

Nevertheless just click the search/find magnifier, enter "chat" and the first result is "May i use the chat function". Click it and then a text appears sazing "If you want personal service through chat, click here".
Old May 30, 2016, 2:06 am
Original Poster

Ok I figured out what was happening, I wasn't seeing the search magnifier icon because it was being blocked by my browser.
Old Oct 20, 2016, 5:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
They have now deeply hidden it, but its still available:

http://sas.voiceprovider.se/
Old Oct 20, 2016, 10:48 am

Programs: *G
At least on the Danish site it's still accessible through "Brug for hjælp" (Need help) and either by searching chat, or clicking contact us and at the bottom. Although a direct link might be easier :-)
Old Feb 24, 2017, 4:49 am

Just tried to use the chat but the queue is messed up as well...

Alla Traveler Consultants är nu upptagna ..
Du är nummer 12 i kö.
Du är nummer 6 i kö.
Du är nummer 13 i kö. - huh?
Du är nummer 3 i kö. - hmkay, must gave been a glitch
Du är nummer 11 i kö. - ...?
Du är nummer 10 i kö. - oh, progress... just needed 15 minute to get from 11 to 10
Du är nummer 7 i kö. - yay!
Du är nummer 9 i kö. - erm, no?
stuck at 9 for about 15 minutes now.

What a crap system. I bet they monitor if the chat window is the focussed window (which of course it is not since I have better things do to while waiting) and will push you back down the queue if the window doesn't have the focus.

By the way, I'm also waiting on about half a dozen flights between HAM and CPH, GOT, ARN since two weeks now while Flygbussarna tickets and AMEX points credited almost instantly.

Edit://
Just had a call and tried to keep the chat window in focus which seemed to work:

Du är nummer 24 i kö.
Du är nummer 23 i kö.
Du är nummer 22 i kö.
Du är nummer 21 i kö.
Du är nummer 20 i kö.
Du är nummer 19 i kö.
Du är nummer 18 i kö.
Du är nummer 17 i kö.
Du är nummer 10 i kö.
Du är nummer 3 i kö.
Du är nummer 1 i kö.
Du är nummer 17 i kö.
Du är nummer 18 i kö. - //RAGEQUIT

Since you have to enter your EB number the system should be able to prioritize or at the very least do not push me back down the queue.

Last edited by fassy; Feb 24, 2017 at 5:11 am
Old Feb 24, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by fassy
Just tried to use the chat but the queue is messed up as well...

Du är nummer 12 i kö.
[...]
The chat system is quite frustrating from time to time. I was constantly number 2 in the queue for over half an hour. Seriously?
Old Jun 21, 2017, 1:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Used chat again this week, getting from position 6 to the front of the line took about 30 mins. 'Louise A' knew what to do and quickly added our FFP numbers to a reservation I had made with an OTA. Looking at the booking it seems she is has supervisor rights and sits in OSL or CPH, so the chat thing does go to a proper SAS office and not some external service provider.
Old May 23, 2018, 1:30 am

Programs: SK*Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Melia Gold
I have been trying several pathways to access the chat function (contact us/need help/direct link provided here earlier), but it seems to have disappeared completely. Does anyone know if SAS has given up on it?
Old May 23, 2018, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by radu
I have been trying several pathways to access the chat function (contact us/need help/direct link provided here earlier), but it seems to have disappeared completely. Does anyone know if SAS has given up on it?
Possibly. I was also looking for it (EBD not displaying on booking for some odd reason) the other day but gave up and called instead. The Search/Chat function doesn't work either, I tried typing something in the relevant field but hitting Ask won't do anything, it's just a 'dead' button. That's SAS after all...

G
Old May 23, 2018, 2:47 am

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
I found one way to do it on the Swedish page, in English
Old May 23, 2018, 3:03 am

Originally Posted by Silferlood
I found one way to do it on the Swedish page, in English
Thanks ^

G
Old Jul 2, 2018, 2:44 pm

On sas.se the link to chat still exists: https://www.sas.se/help-and-contact/faq/ click on 'Kontakt'

but:
Vi beklagar - det är inte någon medarbetare online just nu.Stängt
Öppettider:
Mån-Fre 07.00-19.00
Lör 09.00-17.00
Sön 10.00-19.00

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.