Wiki Posts
Search

Double points to Tallinn

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2016, 3:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
Thumbs up Double points to Tallinn

I got this in the email today, double points between Copenhagen/Oslo/Stockholm and Tallinn in GO and Plus. Book and fly 2/2-28/3 2016. No signup required and reservations already made is ok.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 10:41 am

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
Originally Posted by Silferlood
I got this in the email today, double points between Copenhagen/Oslo/Stockholm and Tallinn in GO and Plus. Book and fly 2/2-28/3 2016. No signup required and reservations already made is ok.
It is a bit surprising to see reasonably low loads on CPH TLL CPH - when Estonian Air was operating this obo SAS flights were full most of a time, now SK is the only operator but loads a surprisingly low (did ca 10 flights)
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by another_shot
It is a bit surprising to see reasonably low loads on CPH TLL CPH - when Estonian Air was operating this obo SAS flights were full most of a time, now SK is the only operator but loads a surprisingly low (did ca 10 flights)
Two points, if December/January I would guess that the business traffic is low, and does the mix of planes SK have been throwing have a higher capacity on the route?
Old Feb 7, 2016, 12:42 pm

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
Well I would say first half of December and second half of January are usually not low on business traffic.
Capacity is roughly the same - 3x daily CRJ900.. Estonian was sometimes placing E170 but this is not a material difference in terms of seat numbers.
Hope it will improve and we get CRJ900 from Cimber - ex SK metal, they have better pitch in Plus compared to Air Nostrum. Or A319 - would be fantastic
Old Feb 8, 2016, 4:04 pm

Programs: SK EBD, AY Plat, Member TG,LH,UA,AC
Originally Posted by Silferlood
Does anyone know if the double bonus will be basic or extra points ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.