Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great crew on SK 963

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:35 am

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
SAS crew in my Intra-Europe PLUS flights have been good. Best ones have been on ARN-ALC-ARN route in PLUS were the crew talked with every passengers, were happy and joking. Good way to go.

At least on SAS the crew do monitor alcohol consumption. There are no limits for drinks in PLUS anymore, but on Norway domestic flights alcohol drinks are limited to one per flight.

Last edited by Abducted Alien; Oct 6, 2015 at 3:25 pm Reason: Too long blaa blaa.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
I think customer expectation in 2015 is that FA's, regardless of age, should be comfortable speaking English. Also speaking it beyond elementary school levels. It is hard to defend why someone in an occupation that is speaking English on a daily basis isn't reasonably comfortable with it or isn't applying reasonable etiquette when interacting.
I agree; in my Intra Europe travel experience SAS crew do speak comfortably good English. One FA was willing to learn some Finnish with me for service. Even that went well.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 8:47 am
Suspended

I'm generally happy with the crews, both short- and long-haul. My bad(ish) experiences from the past year have been on CPH-ARN and on ARN-LHR and once on ARN-EWR. I don't want to make inferences, but that's only three semi-rude crews and only to or from ARN.

I'm often the youngest passenger in C long-haul (if no kids are present) and the old ladies seem to like to mommy me a bit. I don't mind.

Flying a great deal on AA has opened my eyes to what a really, really rude crew is (but I'm not to comment on that, unfortunately).
Old Oct 9, 2015, 6:38 pm

The only consistent bad experience I have on SK short haul are flights operated by JO. In about 25 flights in last year I had one good cabin crew, the rest were from rude "headphones off!!!!" to not existing - meaning after doors closed you didn't see them until doors opened again

I filed several complaints with SK and reading between the lines of the replies it is no news to them...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.