Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Eurobonus points for Turkish Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2015, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Can you use Sas eurobonus points if I want to fly with TA ?
Or Lufthansa.

I did not find any place to book eurobonus trip with these airlines in their web page..
Old Jun 27, 2015, 1:27 pm

Yes, you can.

https://www.flysas.com/en/us/eurobon...e_award_chart/

Anyway, you need to call in. Not possible to do it online and be prepared for paying quite high "carrier surcharges" (YQ)
Old Jul 2, 2015, 4:30 am

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
Wouldn't choose LH, as their surcharges are sometimes bigger than when booking a revenue ticket.

Anyway, just call EuroBonus and see what they can do for you. Protip: if you aren't satisfied with the suggestion by the suggestion of the phone employee, then just call again. The difference in quality and servicemindedness of the employees at SAS is mind boggling, so feel free to try and see if you get a more competent person on the line next attempt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.