Wiki Posts
Search

SK8000 flight numbers

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2014, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
SK8000 flight numbers

I was wondering how many points (if any) I would get on SK8000 Auckland Singapore & SK8006 Singapore Copenhagen, both operated by Singapore. It won't show the points on the flysas webpage, nor can I find them in the eurobonus section.

Surprisingly enough these are the cheapest flights I can find for a star alliance flight between Norway (AES) and Auckland.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 1:58 pm

Programs: EBG
Codeshare flight, always removed from getting these points during any competition SAS runs eg below.

Code-share flights are commercial flights that are operated by one airline but marketed by another. Flights with the codes SK3000-SK3999, SK6000-SK6999 and SK8000-SK9999 are code-share flights from SAS’s partner airlines. These flights are not included in the Bonus Challenge.

Cheapest ticket back home to AKL from ARN was with air NZ, Narita Japan via frankfurt with LH and SAS to Frankfurt. You will get points from the code share you mentioned however but not a lot.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
The flight to AKL is AES, CPH, SHA, AKL. I'm also travelling with a 9 year old, so the quicker the better.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 4:58 pm

Programs: *G
Unless you get what SQ considers to be semi flex or higher, you won't get any EB points at all from SQ flights. Not sure if 'go flex' is considered semi flex by SQ, you will have to find SQs booking class to find out, which I don't think is possible without the ticket
Old Nov 16, 2014, 1:08 am

Programs: EBG
Originally Posted by KiwiRob
The flight to AKL is AES, CPH, SHA, AKL. I'm also travelling with a 9 year old, so the quicker the better.
The flight ARN FRA NTA and then AKL I am doing with a 6 year old.....

She likes flying.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.