Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

New commercial concept for Blue1

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New commercial concept for Blue1

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2013, 11:59 am

Programs: FB, SK, BA and a lot of hotels
Talked to a SAS station manager Monday and it seems that SAS is quite busy migrating staff from MD80 to A320 which has resulted in lack of staff (and planes for that sake) so they are now filling the gaps with Blue1 (and Cimber).

Summertime is going to be quite interesting as they will use Cimber for some of the usually quite busy domestic Danish flights.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 2:24 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
KF will be happy to get to operate the flights as wetlease and SK takes the loss for any undersell, especially in summer. I would also assume that relatively generous vacation schemes SK mainline crews have factors into the summer schedule.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 2:55 pm

KF has quit *alliance. How about earning *miles on other programmes than EB when flying a SK flight operated by KF? Does anyone have experience when crediting to LH, TK etc.?

Last edited by nordic; Mar 1, 2013 at 9:17 am
Old Mar 1, 2013, 4:42 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Its a wetlease so for all practical purposes (mileage etc) its a SAS flight, ie normal earnings in *A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.