Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Eurobonus on Avianca-TACA and COPA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2012, 10:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBS

It looks like Avianca-TACA and Copa are in the same league as UA and US, where we will earn at least 100% in any (or most?) bookingclasses.

http://www.sas.dk/en/EuroBonus/Earn-.../Avianca_TACA/

http://www.sas.dk/en/EuroBonus/Earn-...Copa_Airlines/

Last edited by bjerregaard; Sep 15, 2012 at 11:05 am
Old Sep 15, 2012, 9:41 pm

I'm Eurobonus Gold. Have flown with Copa and am happy to report 100% earning.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 5:35 am

Programs: EB Silver, Finnair silver, BA, Flying blue
Flew TACA mid last month (internal flight in Peru), still waiting to get any points, will post an update when and if i do
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: LH FTL, A3*G
Originally Posted by sms9cjc
Flew TACA mid last month (internal flight in Peru), still waiting to get any points, will post an update when and if i do
OT but were you able to make a seat reservation online somewhere before the trip?
Old Sep 20, 2012, 1:03 am

We did our whole trip through a travel agent so they handled everything including online check in (or should have done - in this case they forgot so we just showed up with our passports and got a seat (Opup'd to C ) so am afraid I didn't get chance to look at seating before the flight.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
If it is not a secret, what TA does check in for you? Sounds quite interesting. Is that legal?
Old Oct 4, 2012, 1:39 am

It was an independent guy in Lima ( Safeinlima.com ) - never really though of it like that (i.e. is it legal?) - tend to think of an online check in doc as about the same as a ticket these days. Can fully recommend him btw - set up a brilliant trip for us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.