Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2009, 10:25 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by JerryFF
I think $100 is 7000 pts. That's the best ratio of what's available. I used to redeem at $50 for Hilton but held out the last time for $100. I think you have to redeem at least each year by the annual anniversary of your signup date or else you lose the points.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - 1000 pts one way or the other isn't a big deal with Hilton.
yes as to the best hh e-rewards offer

Originally Posted by lin821
The currency expires by your membership year. e-Rewards also gives members an extra 30-day grace period to redeem expiring currencies. Log into your account and look for "Membership Year Ends." If it ends on 3/31/09, you'll have to redeem them by 4/30/09.

If you are confident you'll earn another $25 credit by the end of your membership year, then wait for it. If not, just grab 3K HH points now. However, if it took you 10 months to "earn" $50 credit since last May, chances are you won't get enough for the next level of HH redemption before your year's up.

BTW, if you happen to be a panel member, e-Rewards will send you a notice by the end of your membership year and extend your currencies for another membership year (if they decide to keep you as a panel member for another year).
thanks for reminding me about this ^. just gave a look and i'm "out" 8/31 but i should be safe to earn another $7.75 by then to get the 7,000 hh points
Old Mar 24, 2009, 7:00 am

Thanks. I find that my membership year ends Dec. 31, so I can keep building.
Old Mar 24, 2009, 7:10 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I haven't had a survey in quite a while - maybe 2-3 months - went in yesterday to update my profile and found quite a few "new" sections - so hopefully "my" surveys will start up again. So a reminder for people to go update their profiles - again - if they haven't done so in 6 months or so.
Old Mar 24, 2009, 9:19 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
My surveys dried up in the last year but I was able to cash in the $100 and $50 offers from last year. Lately I've had several surveys (and updated all the profiles) - none of which I qualified for and my account has been bumped up a whole $2 so far this year.
Old Mar 24, 2009, 9:45 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
it's been "spurty" for me and lately i've been getting 2-3 per week since the first of march
Old Mar 24, 2009, 10:47 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by bj2757
My surveys dried up in the last year but I was able to cash in the $100 and $50 offers from last year. Lately I've had several surveys (and updated all the profiles) - none of which I qualified for and my account has been bumped up a whole $2 so far this year.
My surveys have dried up this year. I had been doing 3-4 per week. Now it's more like one a month or so. It's a shame because I def liked the surveys from e-rewards better than the ones from mypoints.com.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 2:02 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond
e-rewards drying up faster than Salt Lake???

I have been an e-rewards panel member since its inception, about 3 months ago the surveys stopped coming. I used to get 2-3 /week. Anyone else notice that they are just not sending them anymore?

PS: I did verify they they aer not being blocked and my prefs areset to 10+ surveys/week.

Anyone have inside info on the e-rewards drought????
Old Mar 26, 2009, 2:07 pm

Programs: UAL- 1k, Marriot Platinum, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Plat.Hilton Gold VIP
They are still alive and well! I did three yesterday and one today. Demographics are everything for these surveys. I can't tell you exactly what they target but, I see a trend of surveys looking at younger, well off, people that dine out, drink beer & soda, and like fast food and movies.

Keep your head up pardner!
Old Mar 26, 2009, 2:33 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Someone turned my faucet off too. Less than a $1 away from a reward I wanted too.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 2:47 pm
Suspended

mine dried up last May and even worse for the 1st time in many a yr no offer to roll it over to my new yr

But I cant complain as I milked for a # of yrs, just wish I one time understood the tech questions they were asking me about. the past yr I checked before simply chossing an answer since they now slip in all over the place something like, please check the 3rd box from the left as your answer
Old Mar 26, 2009, 2:51 pm

Programs: UAL DELTA AA
Ditto that, I used to get 2-3 per week, and it has slowed up dramatically...although I got one today for $25...one of the easiest I have ever had...but that has been it lately. It's the companies not spending as much on market research I presume.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
I've received 4 in the last few weeks - none of which I qualified for. I received one a few minutes ago - a $25 one! But on question 2 when I said I didn't sell health insurance (which of course my profile already showed) it disqualified me. Those 25 cents add up fast......
Old Mar 27, 2009, 7:00 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
I used to be (probably still am) a member of their technology panel, and would get lots of tech surveys. But last May, it just stopped. I haven't gotten any more tech surveys, and I think I've gotten 2 non-tech surveys since May. What happened? tls
Old Mar 27, 2009, 7:15 am

Programs: AA
My recent surveys have been about beer, airlines, hotels, and car rentals...........
Old Mar 27, 2009, 9:19 am

Programs: embarassing low Hilton, Marriott and AA status
The number of surveys being sent to me is up since the middle of February. However there appears to be an increase in the number of surveys where upon answering quite a few questions I get the always disappointing "you do not qualify" message and the resulting small credit to my account

I find that I am being asked more question and spending more time answering them before I am told that I do not qualify for a survey than in the past. It is a bit disappointing to spend 5 minutes or so answering question and end up with $0.75 or $1.00 instead of the $8.00+ for "completing the entire survey

Oh well, I still am happy to pad my HH account with "free" points..

IHAP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.