Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Home Depot 10% Code

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Home Depot 10% Code

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2006, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Home Depot 10% Code

Enter the Promo code X45 at checkout to take advantage of this special offer.

*This offer is valid 5/18/2006 to 5/24/2006. This offer is valid and redeemable for a 10% discount on one entire online order at homedepot.com only. This offer is not valid on labor or SF&I (Self-Furnish and Install) and F&I (Furnish and Install) program products, including without limitation installed roofing, windows, siding, HVAC products, custom closets or storage solutions. This offer is not valid on John Deere®, Cub Cadet®, Delonghi®, Fisher & Paykel®, Little Giant Ladder Systems®, Weber Stephen Grills, Sharp Insight™ products, Casablanca® products, and select Maytag® products, including Neptune® and Maytag® Ice2O™. This offer is not valid on select appliances, including without limitation select refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, air conditioners, cooktops, disposers, dryers, washers, freezers, microwaves, range hoods, trash compactors, warming drawers, and wine coolers. Enter promotion code at checkout to receive your discount. The discount will be reflected at checkout for the appliances that qualify for the promotion. Void if sold, copied or transferred and where prohibited. This offer is not valid on the purchase of gift cards or certificates, on prior purchases, and cannot be combined with any other offer or special incentive program. See store for further details and a full listing of SF&I and F&I products.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.