Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

No more Tupperware party?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2003, 12:06 pm
sep
Original Poster

I just went through mypoints to use a previous gift certificate to buy the cheapest thing I could find on Tupperware's site (MM Oval pore all seal), got 800 pt popup, then went back, through a different mypoints link, to get another certificate. This time, I go the "these points have already been awarded to you" pop-up...

Is the party over? Has anyone else done multiple Tupperware purchases since May 1?
Old May 2, 2003, 12:42 pm

Just did one today via Mother's Day email link. Got 800 bonus pop up.

Old May 2, 2003, 12:58 pm

Location: Midwest United States (and anywhere a cheap fare takes me)
Programs: Marriott (Gold), Hilton (Gold), SWA (CP), Hertz (5*), UA (Nobody), AA (Lifetime Gold)
It seems to me, just by looking at the URLs, that the Tupperware offers are the same as availible in April (with the exception of the Mother's Day GIF ).

I guess that we're back to the question of what Mypoint means by "monthly".
Old May 2, 2003, 8:05 pm

Most of the Tupperware offers expires 4/30 or 5/5. So to be safe, I would wait until 5/6 at least to see if 800pts will still be available.
Old May 3, 2003, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Bought a $5 gc on 4/1/03: 800 pts plus 10 Mypoints (that are still "pending" until 5/4/03)

Bought a $10 gc today (new minimum) and got the 800 pt congrats message (via the merchant list link).

I have had my eye on the $18.99 "miracle" corkscrew for a couple of months now. With $20 worth of gc, I'm planning on calling it quits next month on a nominal charge for shipping. I'm pretty confident the 800 points will still be around, but if the 10% discount code is gone I can live with the additional $2. Too chicken to start messing around now with buying the thing through a different 800 point link - with my luck, the programmers will have just closed that loophole!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.