Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Save on the price of Gasoline with Shell Gas station's Fuel Rewards Network program!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Save on the price of Gasoline with Shell Gas station's Fuel Rewards Network program!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2014, 6:56 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Maybe it has already been covered in another thread, but the $0.05 off fuel for every $100 grocery spend throughout March is very lucrative if, say, you were an active MS-er. Might be a reason to dust off this card...
Old May 25, 2014, 5:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
I had to buy two (2) 5 qt jugs of Pennzoil Platinum motor oil; each came with a coupon code to get $1/gal off (up to 20 gallons) through FRN. I came home, signed up, and went to fill up. It worked like a charm!

The oil was $25, so in my book it is more like $5
Old Jun 15, 2014, 1:11 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Did not see any FRN advertising for this new promo, but linked MCs earn $0.20 off per gallon at Shell for every $300 spent across hotels and/or Enterprise rentals booked June through August.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 7:09 am

This may be a silly question, but I can't seem to find the answer on the FRN website. Do I get points for actually buying gas at a shell station? I'm in MN, so I don't see any of the local grocery store chains listed as a partner.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA,AA,Delta,SW
No points for gas purchases.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by MSPdude
This may be a silly question, but I can't seem to find the answer on the FRN website. Do I get points for actually buying gas at a shell station? I'm in MN, so I don't see any of the local grocery store chains listed as a partner.
I just got my FRN card today so I haven't tried this yet.

I have been buying $100 Shell gift cards at the station with my chase freedom because of the 5% quarterly bonus (up to $1500). I then just use these giftcards to pay at the pump.

FRN claims they give $.05 per gallon for every $50 you spend on gift cards in the store. so next time I buy a $100 GC I should get $.10 a gallon off I suspect.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:45 pm

Is there a way to see participating grocery stores without signing up? Does anyone know if Tops friendly market participates in the fuel reward program?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.