Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

$20 gift card with $200 online Mastercard purchase

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA,UA, BA, DAL, FB

Signed up for this promotion. Register your mastercard, spend $200 online between 11/15 and 12/31, and ultimately receive a $20 gift card. It's been almost 2 weeks since I made my qualifying online purchase. I have yet to receive the redemption form to complete which was supposed to have arrived via email 1 week after purchase. Anyone else having problems?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 4:09 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Originally Posted by aviator33
Signed up for this promotion. Register your mastercard, spend $200 online between 11/15 and 12/31, and ultimately receive a $20 gift card. It's been almost 2 weeks since I made my qualifying online purchase. I have yet to receive the redemption form to complete which was supposed to have arrived via email 1 week after purchase. Anyone else having problems?
Why just this morning as I was sitting on the can browsing thru my cards, I noticed the same thing..I used my USAIR MC to buy AS gift certs...and nothing yet.....How do you get the form? Mail? Email? Phone?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 5:09 pm

I got an email few days back. It comes from here:

[email protected]p dot com

and the subject line is:

Subject: You've earned a $20 MasterCard gift card. Hurry and redeem now.

Originally Posted by mrx900
Why just this morning as I was sitting on the can browsing thru my cards, I noticed the same thing..I used my USAIR MC to buy AS gift certs...and nothing yet.....How do you get the form? Mail? Email? Phone?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 6:00 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
I got the same email. I filled out the form and suppose they will send a real gift card in the snail mail and not account credit or e-gift card. I registered two cards and hoped to get the credit on both, but no dice.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 6:07 pm

I used it to buy a $200 Amazon gift card a few weeks ago and got the email to claim my voucher yesterday and am waiting for it in snail mail now. I tried to repeat with 2 other Mastercards yesterday but Amazon rejected the payments?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 8:17 pm

Programs: aa
The terms say, limit one per person. Mastercard most likely gets your address once you give the card number.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA - Exec Plat, Marriott Platinum Premiere; Lifetime Platinum;
Will you supply the link with which to sign up?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by fredlisancnc
Will you supply the link with which to sign up?
https://holiday.mastercard.com/holiday
Old Nov 30, 2011, 8:30 am

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
finally got the email

finally go the email this morning in my inbox....asked for my residential mail address to ship the gift card to.

Old Nov 30, 2011, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

GOT IT.

shot a email off to MasterCard support yesterday inquiring about delay. address is https://holiday.mastercard.com/contact.php if anyone else needs it.
the registration responses all arrived late this morning so hopefully i'm good to go.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by mrx900
finally go the email this morning in my inbox....asked for my residential mail address to ship the gift card to.

How long did it take you to receive the email after spending 200? I used it 3+ days ago but still nothing yet.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 12:17 am

Do purchases of gift cards (for example Macy's, Subway, etc.) count when you use your Mastercard to pay for the online purchase of these gift cards?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 9:39 am
Original Poster

I purchased Costco gift cards online to meet the $200 spending so presumably other online gift card purchases would count as well. Made the purchase on 11/17. The Mastercard email arrived on 11/30 - much longer than the 1 week it was supposed to be but, hey, I got it and am looking forward to getting the $20 cards. I made multiple purchases but used different family members cards as well as different email addresses. It was only one card/person/email.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 8:11 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Is a Mastercard Debit card also allowed for the necessary online spending ?
Old Dec 5, 2011, 8:49 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by Travelomania
Is a Mastercard Debit card also allowed for the necessary online spending ?
Can answer my own question now ... yes ... received a positive email from customer service
Includes bank & store branded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.