Subscribe
Are there any mileage or other incentive offers to sign up for DishNetwork that is in addition to the offers DishNetwork is currently promoting?
There is a promotion going on where a current customer can refer a new customer and each receives a $50 credit. I will be happy to send you a PM if you are interested.
5,000 United miles for Direct TV or Dish Network http://www.mileagepluswireless.com/

Once on the webpage look on the left towards the bottom. While the site is listed on the United website as a partner, I haven't ever used them myself (so I can't vouch for them).
Anyone come across any currrent deals for Delta or Marriott for Dish Network ?

I used to see Dish associated with both rewards programs but not as of late.
To see (hopefully) all mileages offers from DISH and Direct TV, go to my website below, then Buying Stuff > Other Shopping Loyalty Programs > Satellite TV and Radio Service. Yes, there currently is a Delta - DISH offer.
Quote: To see (hopefully) all mileages offers from DISH and Direct TV, go to my website below, then Buying Stuff > Other Shopping Loyalty Programs > Satellite TV and Radio Service. Yes, there currently is a Delta - DISH offer.
No Dish, only AT&T U digital cable offer
Quote: No Dish, only AT&T U digital cable offer
Looks like Delta Wireless is gone. My website is updating as I write. Where did you find the Delta - AT&T U digital cable offer?

Thanks.
Hard to do better, imo, than the DirecTV signup via AAA for $20/off per month -- in addition to whatever promo is currently running.
Quote: Looks like Delta Wireless is gone. My website is updating as I write. Where did you find the Delta - AT&T U digital cable offer?

Thanks.
www.letstalk.com/delta

letstalk.com is the Delta wireless partner
Thanks. Odd that my old links took me to Lets Talk, but the page did not mention the 4,000 mile bonus.
I received a couple referral codes for a $50 credit on your first bill in addition to Dish's current best offer.

www.dish.com/friend

Each of these should work once, feel free to PM if you would like and I'm sure I could get more.

Disclaimer: I receive a bill credit for referring you, just FYI!
Dish Network referral
I'd like to sign up for Dish Network. Can someone PM me a referral code please?

Thanks!
PM sent, any one else want one please PM me.
Quote: I received a couple referral codes for a $50 credit on your first bill in addition to Dish's current best offer.

www.dish.com/friend

Each of these should work once, feel free to PM if you would like and I'm sure I could get more.

Disclaimer: I receive a bill credit for referring you, just FYI!
I received two new codes which I have posted above.
Here's mine

www.dish.com/friend