Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Checkpoints Conga-iphone app - WN/AA Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checkpoints Conga-iphone app - WN/AA Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2011, 10:46 pm

Yo, I was skipped.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
delay in cashing in?

Anyone else see a delay in cashing in pts? A few weeks ago, I cashed in pts for 500 Delta miles. It came within 2 days.

I got the bug and got more pts quickly and honestly. (there is a wal mart near my son's daycare and i hit that up a lot)

Now it has been over a week to get this new/other DL reward. I wonder if they think I am scanning at home since I earned these pts fairly quick. Thoughts? Thanks.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 8:19 pm

Used: Etroupas
Mine: Belly4428
Old Jun 13, 2011, 9:59 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by twoner32
Anyone else see a delay in cashing in pts? A few weeks ago, I cashed in pts for 500 Delta miles. It came within 2 days.

I got the bug and got more pts quickly and honestly. (there is a wal mart near my son's daycare and i hit that up a lot)

Now it has been over a week to get this new/other DL reward. I wonder if they think I am scanning at home since I earned these pts fairly quick. Thoughts? Thanks.
From what I hear, if they suspect that you earned your points fraudulently then they will deactivate your account and/or send you an email withing minutes of redeeming a reward that you are banned.

I submitted my first reward request about a week ago after taking about two weeks to get enough points and I haven't gotten them deposited either, so I think you're fine.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by mabell4428
Used: Etroupas
Mine: Belly4428
Used Belly4428

Mine is jrglass1949

Thanks,

Jeff
Old Jun 16, 2011, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Originally Posted by bestbet33
From what I hear, if they suspect that you earned your points fraudulently then they will deactivate your account and/or send you an email withing minutes of redeeming a reward that you are banned.

I submitted my first reward request about a week ago after taking about two weeks to get enough points and I haven't gotten them deposited either, so I think you're fine.
Thanks. I got my DELTA reward a few days ago. Also, I've been earning about 300 pts a day. 50 from check in's and the other 250 from going to wal-mart each day.
Old Jun 23, 2011, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Maybe I go to the store too much, but it is great.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by jrglass
Used Belly4428

Mine is jrglass1949

Thanks,

Jeff
Hey Jeff, are you sure about your name? It seems to have 1 too many letters.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

anyone else notice that the point opportunities at stores are getting worse?

Wal-Mart used to be a huge win for me....now, not so good.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 8:15 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by jrglass
Used Belly4428

Mine is jrglass1949

Thanks,

Jeff
Moderator's note: Please do not skip members or your post will be deleted and you will be unable to join the conga.

jrglass1949 is next.

Spiff, S.P.A.M. moderator
Old Jul 15, 2011, 6:49 am

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
Originally Posted by Spiff
Moderator's note: Please do not skip members or your post will be deleted and you will be unable to join the conga.

jrglass1949 is next.

Spiff, S.P.A.M. moderator
The reason Jrglass was skipped was because there is a problem with that username, it did not work. If you can't put your username on correctly or come back to update it then you have to skip them or the conga ends.

It is mentioned over a week ago in a post by jrm68.

I used OP, you can use heyeaglefn next.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 8:13 am

Thumbs up

used: heyeaglefn
mine: hazzardgal
Old Jul 15, 2011, 1:23 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Thumbs up

used: hazzardgal
mine: dcbobby
Old Jul 20, 2011, 8:06 pm

Used: dcbobby
Mine: MsPostal

Thanks!
Old Jul 21, 2011, 6:44 pm

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, AA Plat, Marriott LT P, IHG Diamond Amb
used: MsPostal
mine: northshorepa

Thanks and enjoy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.