Wiki Posts
Search

Russian Visa with set date

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, United, Gold DL
Russian Visa with set date

I'm in the process of applying for a visa, but I am unsure of when I will be able to travel. I just want to have the visa process out of the way so I can take a last minute trip. Any suggestions since the Visa for explicitly asks when you are entering and leaving?
Old Mar 10, 2015, 9:53 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Starwood Platinum
Assuming you're American, I'm not sure how you'd do this without having set dates as they want flight and hotel confirmations as a part of app.

I suppose you could make arrangements for both and then cancel after getting your visa, but you'll have to pick some dates to start.

I just went through Russian visa process this winter but ended up cancelling trip, so effectively did this and now have a visa that is good for next 3 years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.