Wiki Posts
Search

Almaty airport hotel

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Almaty airport hotel

Hello all. Yes, I know Almaty is not in Russia ........

We are looking at putting a trip together to Atyrau, coming at it from the Gulf. The only practical arrangements appear to be Air Arabia into Almaty, arriving mid-afternoon, followed by a very early (0530) departure from Almaty to Atyrau.

Key question is, is there a reliable airport hotel at Almaty, preferably very close to the terminal, which we can use for this time ? Certainly don't want to sit in the terminal for 12 hours !

Thanks for any guidance
Old Nov 10, 2011, 3:10 pm

Just returned from (un)exciting Almaty two days ago. Yes there is an airport hotel a stone's throw from the terminal. I stayed in a no-frill single and was happy with the convenience and the value. There is a 24 hour cafeteria downstairs which is reasonably priced. During the day, you can take bus 79 from near the airport entrance (5 min walk) and be in downtown Almaty in 20-25 minutes.

Contact them by e-mail and they will respond. They also rent rooms for half-day. More information here:

http://en.alaport.com/business/hotel.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.