Wiki Posts
Search

Inexpensive lodging in Moscow

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2009, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Inexpensive lodging in Moscow

Hi,

I am looking for inexpensive place to stay in Moscow for a couple of days. I will be traveling alone and on a budget. Also - I will have 2 DME to SVO transfers where I will have to spend the night at a hotel at SVO and DME. I see there are two hotels near SVO but they are both kind of pricey $150-$200. Any alternatives?

Thanks!
Old Nov 8, 2009, 8:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
Inexpensive hotel in Moscow? Not sure it exists.
Old Nov 8, 2009, 9:17 pm

Programs: UA/AA
This guy is an American expat, and has been around for years. I know some people who have utilized his services, and have saved some money.

He might have some ideas regarding your airport lodging issue.

http://www.cheap-moscow.com/

Best of luck.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 10:10 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Here's what you want

http://www.atlantahotel.ru/ for stays near SVO.

Great set up they have. There's an English version of their site if you want it and they have a US (Atlanta I believe) number as well. VERY reputable bunch I've been working with for about a year personally and through our company.

PM me if you have any questions.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 11:15 am
Original Poster

hey guys,
thanks a lot for the recommendations. I think I will need to stay a night near DME rather than SVO (found a better connection). Thanks for the recommendations I just booked tickets now I am looking into trains and will soon look at lodging.

Kind regards!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.