Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SocialDrv

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2015, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

SocialDrv

Social Drv www.socialdrv.com is a great service in the SF Bay Area and now they have expanded to Southern California. We have used them and they have been very reliable. They are allowed to pick up and drop off at the airport.

When we arrive we just text the driver a response when we got our bags and what door we are at. Both ways the driver texts us before. The owner of the company Anil Merchant is so responsive.

My Father and I were at London Heathrow Airport and needed a ride home. It was around 3 AM and right away Anil sent us the information and responded to my e-mail. You pay via PayPal.

A few days before you get an e-mail with your Drivers Information and a photo fo the driver and the car.

The Driver tracks your flight unlike Uber or Lyft and we have had the same driver on all trips. Why I like SocialDrv is the fare includes a tip.

From our house it costs $35 for the car and a bit more for an SUV to SJC and $55 to SFO each way. A car service to SJC would be $60+ tip and to SFO around $100. I would much rather pre-reserve a car than use an on demand Uber Service to the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.