Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

Canadian drivers license in europe (expiring soon) will be allowed to rent?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2016, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Platinum, Alitalia FRECCIA ALATA

Hi, please can someone guide me if you have had any experience renting a vehicle in europe where your drivers license was expiring within 30 days of rental.

I need to rent a vehicle in Iceland, London and Turin Italy (each for 3 days) in mid November. My (Canadian) license expires 2nd week of December. Will I be allowed to rent?
Old Oct 28, 2016, 5:33 am

Programs: BA Silver, VS Red, OZ Silver
You'd need to check the individual terms and conditions of each rental company in each country. They might vary between each company.

It's very likely that you do not need a car in London and you might find having one extremely stressful and restrictive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.