Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can I see points credited to my account?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2015, 6:52 am
Original Poster

How can I see points credited to my account?

I know this is a lame post topic that occurs in every hotel forum and when it happens elsewhere I wonder, "How dumb is this guy?" but I absolutely cannot find an itemization of points earned in my Carlson account, i.e. this stay generated X points, and a sum of these, and also when the points expire. Where have they hidden this?
Old Nov 12, 2015, 10:13 am

Programs: HH Diamond, RR Platinum, BA Gold
My Account -> My Statement... If this is your first stay then it can take up to 7 days for points to be posted so be patient.
Old Nov 12, 2015, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

OK, seven days ago today no statement. I do have it listed under recent stays. Maybe tomorrow.
Old Nov 13, 2015, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by tom_MN
OK, seven days ago today no statement. I do have it listed under recent stays. Maybe tomorrow.
Can take even more than 7 days... up to 10 business (!) days. Every hotel has to post points on their own. Some are good a posting them timely, others take a long time...
Old Nov 18, 2015, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Today is 10 business days, still nothing.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 2:03 pm

Then file a retro claim online. Did you book directly with the hotel or Club Carlson? If you booked via corporate TA or some OTA high chance you won't get any points credited anyway.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 10:26 am
Original Poster

I did book a discounted rate but thru the Radisson website.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:43 pm

Then it should qualify. Just retro claim the stay:

My Account - My Statement - Missing a transaction for a recent stay?*
Old Nov 23, 2015, 6:40 am
Original Poster

I called and found out that if you log in through radisson.com you get a "lite" version of Club Carlson and can't see points credited there. Only logging in through clubcarlson.com can a person see the option "my statement."

I am active in many hotel rewards programs, Choice, Marriott, IHG, Hilton, and this is the first one I have run across that has different online versions of the loyalty program depending upon which portal you log in to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.