Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Dubai hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2015, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Which Dubai hotel?

Please help decide whether to stay at Dubai Downtown, Park inn Radisson Apt or Dubai Diera Creek.

Never been to Dubai nor Abu Dhabi so looking for best location for sightseeing and breakfast buffet (premium room redemption) Most likely be taking a taxi and using metro for sightseeing.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 6:24 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
there're several threads with this topic.

The Royal is simply the best.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Any Gold upgrade for Royal. Otherwise it cost 100k for the Royal room to include Breakfast, tea and cocktail
Old Apr 14, 2015, 7:01 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
they usually upgrd without lounge access.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Will there be free breakfast at the restaurant? not concern about lounge access
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:54 am

it depends by the rate.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 8:58 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
it depends by the rate.
Is it necessarily family friendly? I need a place that is within walking distance or even small taxi distance to attractions.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
There are multiple threads with this very question.
I had the same question for my first visit to Dubai. Chose Creek, although old, close to tourist attractions - creek and gold market, and I walked along riverwalk on both sides, even did little boat across creek. It is older, but has a lounge with very good breakfast and afternoon reception. ALL rooms have water view. Close to metro and airport shuttle. I recommend if you keep in mind it is 1975 decor. No big mall immediately around, but if you want a mall, visit any suburb in the US.

I visited Royal, more expensive points wise, A LOT nicer and modern, adjacent to metro and short distance to mall. Fantastic lounge, gym, pool, spa. But it is more expensive and will not have lounge access unless you book a premium room - 100K. But it looks like any other hotel in the world.

I was very happy to choose creek for my first visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.