Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can you use 2 bookings to stay 4 nights, 2 nights on points, 2 nights free?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Hi, planning on getting credit card to make use of last night free benefit. Can I make 2 consecutive bookings at same hotel if each one is under a different account? DH and me? DD and me? We each would have points and credit card.
Anyone done this?
Thanks much.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Susan4
Hi, planning on getting credit card to make use of last night free benefit. Can I make 2 consecutive bookings at same hotel if each one is under a different account? DH and me? DD and me? We each would have points and credit card.
Anyone done this?
Thanks much.
Several threads on this. You need either:

1) a business card with a 2nd CC account;
2) a second person with a CC CC; or
3) a 1 night (or longer) break (which can be a single night separate paid reservation) in between the 2 reservations.

Since all methods involve multiple reservations, there is always a possibility that the hotel will male you check out, and give you a different room upon re - check - in.

Last edited by FindAWay; Jun 17, 2014 at 1:44 pm
Old Jun 18, 2014, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks

Exactly the info I was looking for.
Old Jun 18, 2014, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Wife & I each got the card and made three 2-night, consecutive, reservations at a hotel in London. 2 on my card/acct., 2 on hers & 2 on mine again. I doubt they'll make us change rooms. I will email the hotel a few days in advance with a heads up.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 2:25 pm

What actually happens when you try to book a 4 night (2 2night) reservations using the same Club Carlson account?

I booked 2 nights (1 with points + 1 free) back in March. I would now like to book 2 more nights (1 with points + 1 free) that begin immediately following the end of the first reservation.

Will the website see my previous reservation and then not allow the new reservation?

Will it allow the reservation to go through and then (later today/tomorrow) send me a cancellation email?
Old Jun 19, 2014, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by MilesGator
What actually happens when you try to book a 4 night (2 2night) reservations using the same Club Carlson account?

I booked 2 nights (1 with points + 1 free) back in March. I would now like to book 2 more nights (1 with points + 1 free) that begin immediately following the end of the first reservation.

Will the website see my previous reservation and then not allow the new reservation?

Will it allow the reservation to go through and then (later today/tomorrow) send me a cancellation email?
It just won't give you the free night and end up charging you the points for each night (no free one). I attempted to do this while in Florida and was ultimately unsuccessful (ended up switching hotels instead).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.