EMEA Spring Promos 2014

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 3:21 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
EMEA Spring Promos 2014

Just got an email with the promos with many options (my comments in brackets):

-Double points in central europe. Spring weekends come with double Gold PointsŪ in Bucharest, Bratislava, Split and Budapest. Enjoy amazing weekend breaks in any of the 7 cities. Have fun and we will reward you for it!

(The Link to this does not seem to go anywhere though, so I don't know what 7 cities they are talking about as they only quote 4)

-Buy 2 get 1 free. Register now to take advantage of our exclusive Club CarlsonSM offer book 2 nights in a standard room and enjoy a third night on us with our ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’ offer. Book your stay between now and May 31, 2014 for stays until June 30, 2014 at participating Radisson Blu Hotels and Park Inn by RadissonŪ Hotels.

(don't know if you have to register online or you can just use the promo code: "WBUY2F2")

-50% OFF YOUR 2ND ROOM BOOKING. We really love it when you stay with us. So we’re rewarding you with a very special offer valid at participating Radisson Blu, Radisson Blu Edwardians, Park PlazaŪ and Park Inn by RadissonŪ hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Book from now until May 31, 2014 for stays to be completed by June 30, 2014, and we will give you 50% off our “Best Available Rate” on your second room booking

(don't know if you have to register online or you can just use the promo code: "CLUBC50")

-HAPPY FAMILY EASTER WITH RADISSON BLU: 25% OFF ON A FAMILY SUITE
Enjoy Easter holidays and spend a magical moment with your family at participation hotels. Enjoy a 25% discount on a family suite, plus Easter chocolates offered in the room for your children! With hotels across superb destinations such as Paris, Lisbon and Malta, don’t wait any longer and take the opportunity to create new memories with your family. Valid for bookings from now to April 20, 2014 and for stays from now to May 11, 2014.

-Park, Stay, Fly and earn 5,000 Gold PointsŪ. Start your vacation early without any stress, stay at any participating Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park PlazaŪ and Park Inn by RadissonŪ airport hotel in Europe and take advantage of this great offer. Book until May 31, 2014 for a one night stay on a Gold Points eligible rate now through to August 31, 2014, and we’ll look after your car for up to 21 days in our secured parking facilities whilst you’re away. Plus, we will give you an additional 5,000 bonus Gold Points!

(sign up required on the link)

-Exclusive Spring Offers
Stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night free - Escape your daily routine by spending 2 nights at a participating Radisson BluŪ or Park InnŪ by Radisson hotel in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the 3rd night is on us. Promotion code: WBUY2F3

(different code from above...)

Stay 5 nights and get the 6th night free - Plan a long getaway or treat yourself to a well-deserved break at a participating Radisson BluŪ, Park PlazaŪ and Park InnŪ by Radisson hotel in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Book 5 nights and the 6th night is on us. Promotion code: WBUY5F6

Stay 7 nights and get the 8th night for free - Discover spring at your favorite resort destination. Book 7 nights at a participating Radisson BluŪ and Park InnŪ by Radisson hotel in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and we will make your stay with 1 night longer to relax!
Promotion Code: WBUY7F8

Stay 6 nights and receive $100 F&D credit – Book 6 nights at a participating Radisson BluŪ or Park InnŪ by Radisson hotel in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and enjoy a USD 100 credit when you wine or dine in our hotel bar or restaurant during the same stay.
Promotion Code: FREEFBVR

A few things are unclear, they ask to sign up for some promos but with nowhere to sign up, there was a copy/paste error in the mail (that I corrected here) and there are 2 promo codes for the stay 2 get 3rd night free promo.

Overall not a great batch of promos, especially for earning points, but as there are a lot of different styles of promos, it could benefit quite a few people.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:59 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
thanks
Old Apr 14, 2014, 7:26 am

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing it,

Shuly
Old Apr 14, 2014, 8:06 am

Any link for the same to Club carlson website confirming the details of teh above promos ?
I have tried many,but i get that promotion is valid for many cities in europe,Paris/Amsterdam for stay 2 nights,get 3rd night free...both codes arent applicable
Old Apr 14, 2014, 8:22 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
The links are in the original post, for a list of participating hotels:
-Promo code "WBUY2F3"
-Promo code "WBUY2F2"

They both have a very different list of hotels
Old Apr 14, 2014, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by Ikaz
The links are in the original post, for a list of participating hotels:
-Promo code "WBUY2F3"
-Promo code "WBUY2F2"

They both have a very different list of hotels
Actually you are write,my mistake
Didnt go through them clearly enough
Old Apr 15, 2014, 3:38 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Is it only me, or is that this list of promos as confusing as useless?
Old Apr 15, 2014, 3:54 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by treppenlaeufer
Is it only me, or is that this list of promos as confusing as useless?
^ I agree. Seems that Club Carlson is going to offer poor promos in my honest opinion.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Any summer promos like this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.