Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:54 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I'm trying to email a CC hotel manager. The email they have listed on the hotels web page = no response.

Does anyone have an email for CC so that I can ask them for a valid email for the general manager of one of their hotels?

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 1:17 am

I would just call...

If you don't want to have the live interaction or have some attatchments to send, you could call and ask for the manager's e-mail address.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 7:08 am

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
I'm trying to email a CC hotel manager. The email they have listed on the hotels web page = no response.

Does anyone have an email for CC so that I can ask them for a valid email for the general manager of one of their hotels?

Thanks in advance.
Did you check TripAdvisor, sometimes the hotel leaves contact info in their reply.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 10:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

10-4 it's an old email and it bounces.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.