Wiki Posts
Search

Birmingham Radisson SAS

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2006, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Birmingham Radisson SAS

Since there are no threads here on the new(ish) Birmingham Radisson SAS, I thought I'd better put something up for the searchers to hit upon.

Am staying here tonight (and for probably one night a week for the next month or so). I'm in a nice suite (all that was available as it's very busy) and it's fantastic. Compared to suites and rooms in other UK Radissons (such as Manchester Edwardian, Manchester Airport SAS, Liverpool SAS, London Edwardians) this is great.

Separate guest bathrooms, trendy decor, comfy bed, lovely bathroom, big lounge, big bed room (not filled by the bed, but a decent sized room).

At check in, staff were very friendly - to the point of coming round to the customer side of the check in desk to check you in personally (rather than the them and us approach normally seen).

Overall - very much like this place. Next week I'm in a normal Business room (rather than a suite) so let's see what that has to offer. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.