Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stockholm Radisson Viking or Sheraton Towers?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2006, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, Hilton
Stockholm Radisson Viking or Sheraton Towers?

Gosh, the rates at this Stockholm Sheraton are really good but it seems to have mixed reviews We are only in Stockholm a few nights and it's a very expensive city. Yet, I am used to a nice bed and A/C for white noise. The Radisson Viking seems to be very nice but rather pricey. Any suggestions?
Old Feb 16, 2006, 11:07 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

The SAS Radisson (no to be confused with Radisson North America) has a better breakfast. There are some excellent rates there that are fully refundable if you sign up for the Get More Europe card about 10 Euros. Good through the end of April
Before ordering the card find out if they have space available at the Get More Europe rate.
If they do book it and order the card.
Breakfast buffet is included every day as is 20% of dinner and other benefits like free 800 calls and 25% off a second guest room (participating properties)

I returned from the SAS Prague at 96 Euros a night (no Starwood properties in Prague) including an excellent breakfast and upgraded to a corner high floor room without any elite status.

The other thing I like doing business with the Rezidor SAS Radisson group if you are not 100% satisfied with your stay you get your money back.
The only downside I can think of is during their promotion no Goldpoints or air miles may be earned for ones stay.
When I brought up the fact that there was no mention of it in the t&c the air miles were credited to my account based on the 100% satisfaction policy guarantee. ^
I still think this expectation should be better clarified.
They will certainly see my business at all their hotels for many years to come
See trip advisor for room comparisons between it and the Sheraton.

FYI had you started in the promotion earlier every 4 nights got you a free night in any category SAS property
I hope they will repeat the promotion again this summer
Old Feb 19, 2006, 1:58 pm

Theres a promocode to get the getmore card for free. You can find it on the sas-board. The code is something like getmore00, but youll have to make sure what it was.

The problem is that you cannot get a card anymore for this season (until April2006) on the website as they have some technical problems. Theyre aware of it and dont bother fixing it as time is about to run over anyways. Just e-mail them with the form you can find on www.joingetmore.com or something and theyll give you a temporary membership number for free. At least a friend of mine got it like that.

Last edited by Helsinki Flyer; Feb 19, 2006 at 2:00 pm Reason: edited the webaddress for getmore

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.